Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chill_Bebop
Jun 20, 2007

Waffle SS
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/mcy/1335398180.html

CL350 for sale. Will offer a goon discount of some sort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill_Bebop
Jun 20, 2007

Waffle SS
WTB- If anyone in the Socal Tri-city area (San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles) is selling an XR650L or knows someone who is, contact me.

chillbebop @ Gmail dot com

Or any of the IM names in my profile.

Chill_Bebop
Jun 20, 2007

Waffle SS
Sold

Chill_Bebop fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Oct 4, 2011

Chill_Bebop
Jun 20, 2007

Waffle SS

Putting my 1978 Kawasaki KE100 up for sale. Two stroke, 5 speed, auto-injection, Street Legal, etc. Works great, looks nice. Its an awesome around town little bike, and parts are cheap since Kawasaki made this model for a few decades.

Asking $700 on CL, $600 here.

I'm in North County, San Diego CA here. Pm me if your interested. Always love trades for other running, street legal bikes.