Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nskowyra
Jul 25, 2007
Vice President of Cool
I got a '98 cr250r I should sell. Its in great shape and has gotten some love from me recently (changed all the fluid and poo poo). the only reason I am selling it is because I am getting a ton of crap from the campus safety and police in my town about it not being street legal and the like. So as much as I love this bike, its too much for me to deal with in school.

I bought it at the end of last summer for about 1100, but I would gladly get rid of it for like 900. comes with a helmet and enough power to put some hair on the chest.

if you want pics or whatever, PM me. Its a honda dirtbike, they all look pretty standard.

as far as things that aren't perfect with the bike, the fron brake lever is broken in half, still works, but is kinda annoying

the muffler is missing the spring that holds the connection between the expansion tube tight

also, the tail faring is cracked

nothing too serious, fun bike.

I live in Potsdam, NY right now. I have no truck or anything, so if anyone actually is interested, they will probably have to come and get it.

nskowyra fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Apr 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU