Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Way2slow
Sep 14, 2007

Not a Miata!
2010 R1 LE for sale, $8500
26214 miles
It has never been dropped while at speed, but has fallen over when I failed to put the kickstand all the way out. Oil is due as well as it is a hair past 6 months, but has only been ridden for ~25-50 miles since last change.
It needs a bath, and probably due for a new chain/sprocket.
I've used gear oil as the primary method of oiling the chain before every ride- so the back is a bit more oily than it could be (assuming just chain lube was used).
Selling as I have too many vehicles and now a child- this bike just isn't finding the time to be ridden/appreciated, and I figure someone else will get more out of the 1st gen crossplane crank (I don't believe this has the issues of the crank crack the second gen does).
If you want better pictures, let me know.
The "the doctor" stickers were removed as they "obstructed my view" and the officer would not release the bike without the removal of them. Was pulled over for a dirty license plate. Fun times.
The handle on the gas tank is meant for the passenger- I picked this bike up because the R6 I had didn't have the low end grunt I wanted with a passenger on board - the R1 solved that issue.
All recalls that I am aware of have been handled/repaired as of late 2016 by Thousand Oaks Powersports.
Bike is in Camarillo, CA.

Damage from the fall:

Way2slow fucked around with this message at 02:42 on May 30, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU