Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilCrayon
Dec 30, 2007
I have a pair of worn Racer High End gloves in a size large for sale. I've been wearing them regularly for the past 2 months since I bought them as a birthday gift in September. I have only good things to say about them but I find myself wanting something warmer and waterproof.

The palms have gone from a pristine yellow to being marred with grime. Other than the discoloration though, no other signs of wear. I do wear a glove liner and the gloves don't smell bad. I just cleaned them up with some leather conditioner as well.

I'm looking for $150 or a straight trade for Racer Multitops in a size large.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilCrayon
Dec 30, 2007
I got a Del Tran Battery Tender Junior as a gift and after throwing away the packaging and receipt :(, I've realized it's the 12v version whereas I need the 6v.

I'm trying to get a refund from Cycle Gear right now but it's not looking good.

Looking for $35 shipped anywhere in the US. I have the alligator clip harness as well as the ring-terminal harness. The ring-terminal is actually brand new since my chain chewed through my last one. If you don't want it, I'll take off $5 since I have more than 1 bike.

EvilCrayon
Dec 30, 2007
I have a black Vanson jacket in a size XS but it'll fit a 36/38 with a slim waist. Has room for armour in the forearms, shoulder, and back. Adjustable waistband and 4 zip up vents (2 on chest and 2 on side near waist).

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/2387293506.html

Never worn, looking for $200obo

EvilCrayon
Dec 30, 2007
Somebody buy my 78 XL350...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcd/2389198389.html

EvilCrayon
Dec 30, 2007

BlueBayou posted:

Whats the seat height? Man i really should have emailed you about that CL. ggggrrrr

32 inches? I was considering cutting off some foam from the seat so my girlfriend could use it