Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bunway Airlines
Jan 12, 2008

Raptor Face
2003 Z1000
3300 OBO Current salvage title in hand. Bike is located in Goleta, CA but I would be willing to deliver it pretty much anywhere in CA or potentially elsewhere. Let's talk if you live on the west coast and are interested.

I've decided to put my 2003 Z1000 up for sale because I would like to get a supermoto and cannot afford to have more than one bike. I really love this bike, it's been 100% reliable and a ton of fun. The oil has been changed regularly and the brakes were just bled recently. I'm a small female rider and I've had no problems handling it (ladies...it's an eye catcher). I would be interested in trades for a street plated supermoto, but nothing else at the moment. I'd be happy to add cash on top since my bike is worth a bit less than a supermoto.

I've owned the bike for a year, bought it with 18k miles and it has about 25k on it now. It is a salvage title only due to the previous owners request to have it salvaged after he dropped it at a stop sign (he had a friend at a dealership). There is cosmetic damage to the bike but it is minimal, just a few dents on the tank and very minor rash on the rear fairing. I bought the stock exhausts about 6 months ago off craigslist and they have small dents in them, nothing major and it's not very noticeable when the bike is clean.

Here's a list of after market parts on it which would come with the bike, I also have some of the stock parts as well:
Pazzo levers
ZX10 rear shock
Kawasaki low bars (dropped an inch)
ZX10 pegs
Puig windscreen (I have the stock one as well)
Bar end mirrors
ZX10 master cylinder and clutch perch
Undertail kit
Case savers
Mini turn signals
Heated grips
An extra tank that's in better shape than the one on it

PM me or email me at krojala at gmail.com. Thanks!

Bunway Airlines fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Oct 1, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunway Airlines
Jan 12, 2008

Raptor Face

tarzanspuma posted:

Price drop again to $4,000. I'm too lazy to part her out... seriously people, help me out.

For you LA Goons, I'd be willing to work out some sort of delivery deal. ari.gato, I'm looking at you.

Someone buy this Z. I've owned and ridden several and his is just nice. Very fun to ride and a great freeway bike.

Bunway Airlines
Jan 12, 2008

Raptor Face
They are good twisties bikes also, mine was just never properly set up for me.

Bunway Airlines
Jan 12, 2008

Raptor Face
Buy my bike so Z3n can be happy. It's had vagina alllll over it, trust me.

(And it's a great bike that would make a sumo person happy)

Bunway Airlines
Jan 12, 2008

Raptor Face

Jabs posted:

You realize the joke-door you've left open there, don't you?

Yes. This thread needs some life in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunway Airlines
Jan 12, 2008

Raptor Face

schreibs posted:

Vagina all over it? Tsaven may be interested in forcibly removing the fairings.

Too soon?

I laughed. He was going to come meet Z3n and I, I guess I missed out on something......interesting?