Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
Selling my Ninja :[

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/1660224685.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Yeah im wondering if the price it too low... but then again, Im assuming ill sell to a beginner who wont have the know how to fix a lot of the stuff. the price is to offset the hassle.

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008

Tsaven Nava posted:

BLUEBAYOU

Modify_Evolution is looking into shipping quotes, or in a couple months we might do a fly-n-ride. If we were able to pay you for the bike now, would you be able to store it, or would any other goons in the area be able to store it, until we could do a fly-n-ride out there, or could arrange shipping? It might be a month or two until we could get it (how long in advance do shipping companies need?), so would you be able to store it that long (again, assuming we paid you for it asap)?

I can store it.

Need to get someone in the area to ride it to Berkeley as I don't ride on the highway... but I'll happily store it for a goon.

Well, I should be able to store it. if there is a goon in the area who def can, that might be better. But I do sorta have a garage spot for it.

BlueBayou fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Mar 25, 2010

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
The plan so far is to ship it to Tsaven and Modify. From SF. Without ever moving it to Berk.

i guess the ride and fly got nixed :[

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008

EvilCrayon posted:

Somebody buy my 78 XL350...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcd/2389198389.html

Whats the seat height? Man i really should have emailed you about that CL. ggggrrrr

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008

EvilCrayon posted:

32 inches? I was considering cutting off some foam from the seat so my girlfriend could use it

Im just hella short and have little patience for bikes that I cant get both feet down on. My ninja, at 29 inches is already more height than I'd like.

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Selling my Ninja in the SF bay area

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/2564189441.html

Time to move on to something smaller

Will give a goon discount.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008

Blinken posted:

BlueBayou how much are you looking to get for the Ninja?

I listed it at 1700 but I'm willing to go lower of course given its the end of "the season."