Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

I am looking to buy a Honda CT125 either from the US or from Asia as it would need to be shipped to Europe anyway. I know they are like 1800USD when purchased in Vietnam but I know nobody there to ship me one to the EU. This is all probably a bad idea but I was wondering if the goon hivemind help me out here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Ally McBeal Wiki posted:

They appear rare, but there are a few in the EU. I've seen ads from both the Netherlands and Belgium. More from Netherlands.

and while you're at it, ship me a Minsk.

Those in the Netherlands are imported from Japan and retail for about 7500~8000 EUR, Honda Europe simply does not import the CT125 and this is allegedly because of emission standards and the slightly different gear ratio of the CT.
Meh, I'll just get a Supercub 125 and make some modifications.

Keetron fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Aug 12, 2022