Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench
Nov 5, 2008

MAYBE DON'T STEAL BEER FROM GOONS?

CHEERS!
(FUCK YOU)

kylej posted:

Original post: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=373944005&forumid=236

Joining this price drop parade. Now asking $1900. I'm tired of dealing with dopes on Craigslist.

Whyyyyyyyyyy are you not within a quick drive's distance from me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench
Nov 5, 2008

CHEERS!
(FUCK YOU)

MrKatharsis posted:

I take it you don't watch the news much.

Also I'm not sure if my first ride since taking the MSF should be most of the eastern coast in one go.

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench
Nov 5, 2008

CHEERS!
(FUCK YOU)
Looking to sell my Joe Rocket Ballistic 7.0 Jacket in the Black/Black/Black color its Extra Large and fits just like anything else Joe Rocket (big in the chest). Was only worn for about 100 or so miles of riding before I lost weight and it stopped fitting me. It has all the CE pads and the standard non-ce hard foam back pad still and has never been down, through the rain or through a cloud of bugs.

Sorry for the super-bad cellphone pics. I'll try and borrow a better camera in the next day or so to replace these with.

Click here for the full 480x640 image.

Click here for the full 912x684 image.

Asking $100 shipped.

Edit: woops forgot this: PM or Email me at sirgatoman AT gmail.com

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Sep 5, 2010

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench
Nov 5, 2008

CHEERS!
(FUCK YOU)

Z3n posted:

Relisting this now that I've stripped the rims:
2001 DRZ 400SM

~9000 miles
Clean title in hand
Valves checked, still in the middle of the spec.

Excel 17 inch Rims/Talon Hubs
320mm oversized EBC rotor
Gel Seat
Newer Pilot power 2cts
Acerbis Bark Busters
Vapor gauges
IMS 4 gallon tank
CVK40 upgraded carb
APE MCCT
Edge taillight
E model cams
E model base gasket

Comes with assorted spares, including a set of forks and a rear shock that have been professionally lowered 2 inches front and rear, an extra 41 tooth rear sprocket, the stock gas tank, plus some other odds and ends.

Only problems with it at the moment are that it could use a replacement trailtech gauge as the current one is failing (still reads speed fine, but resets occasionally and the RPM bars are starting to go out). The plastics aren't in great shape.

I'd like to get 2500$ out of it, open to offers. Would also potentially accept trades for a crashed 06+ 600.

Stop living on the west coast. Thanks.

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench
Nov 5, 2008

CHEERS!
(FUCK YOU)

Z3n posted:

Do a fly and ride.

What kind of mileage could I expect to get out of that DRZ going on the interstates to do one?