Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
That's hardly huge, euro cuts (particularly Dainese) are pretty tight, I'm 5'10", 42" chest and 180lbs and my size 56 Rev'It it just a touch loose. If I was at all in the market for another leather jacket I'd be jumping on that one.

Jack Black, it's a vented summer jacket, if you can hold onto it till at least the spring you'll get a lot more interest (and possibly more money.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Get a piece of fabric as a bridge with the right zippers on each end. Possibly somewhat stretchy fabric.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
I have an Icon Mil-spec vest that I've been meaning to sell, since I don't ride on base any more. It's the orange, not the yellow. Say, 20$ plus shipping - but let me find it first, not sure where I've stored it.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Fiendish Dr. Wu posted:

Either of you guys find these things? I'm ready to send some $$$ your way!

Found the vest:

Contact me at manwasmatter at the gee mail with your address and we can get it out of here

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
My dad wants to sell his blue 2007 SV650 in southern Virginia. The bike is stock except for a three-position lowering link and a shortened kickstand, good for an inch or two lower ride height. Still has the stock link if you want to throw that on. He also has the passenger seat cowl. The bike has just over 400 miles, isn't through the breakin, is kept on a battery tender with a Seafoamed tank and is cranked regularly, but not ridden. This is pretty much a brand new bike, never down, never even parked outside. Clean title. Asking $4200. Contact manwasmatter at gmail.

I'm also looking for a radiator fan for a 1987 Honda Shadow 700, for a friend of mine. She needs (at least) the fan, motor and shroud. If you have any of this handy, let me know. Thanks!

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Gross or not (you can wash the liners) you at least need to specify a size

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
If for whatever reason Ghostnuke changes his mind I'm interested as well. Been looking for a pair of leather pants for ages.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
The thread moves slowly and it's getting near the end of the riding season for a lot of dudes. That seasonal thing will affect ebay/CL too, so if you want top dollar you may want to hold out till next spring.

Also you know the CA hivemind consensus about buying a used helmet so it's unlikely to move here.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Nitramster posted:

I'd sell my Alpinestars Jacket if you're interested. Next bike won't be red so it's got to go. Still in 99% condition. size 44eu (I'm 6' flat, fits me perfect, I'm skinny so there's a bit of room in the barrel, but it's comfy.) Current Alpinestars 44's fit me exactly the same so I don't think they're changed their sizing in the last couple years.

That goes for anyone that's interested, send me a gmail we can talk price, sub 200 for sure, maybe a trade.

Are you sure you mean Euro 44 and not US 44/Euro 54? Euro 44 is like a size 2XS, seems like it'd be comically small on a six footer. If it's US 44 I might be interested, my bike is red.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Some spring cleaning:

Teiz Powershell. Custom black / hi-viz colorscheme. It's a Large, I bought it used so I can't be 100% sure it's not custom-fit, but I don't think so. Full description and size chart:

http://store.teizms.com/power-shell

http://www.teizms.com/images/1piece.jpg

Includes Exkin Air thermal liner, body armor, and I've got knee sliders for it if you want them.

This is a super nice suit. Unfortunately it's just a touch too small for me; I'm about 5'11", and it's too tight in the crotch standing up, and on the bike it exposes too much ankle, just a little in both cases. If you're about 5'9" it's probably perfect.

$370 shipped.