Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

hayden. posted:

Take two after getting a new carb:

Asking $2000 on CL just to see if anyone will actually bite at that price. Will sell for $1750 to goon.

Great running shape. Needs cosmetic work though.

You don't say how many miles are on it in the CL ad or here. Is the mileage not really relevant because it's on a 2nd engine or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench posted:

Also I'm not sure if my first ride since taking the MSF should be most of the eastern coast in one go.

It worked for Tsaven Nava just fine!

Yeah, I really liked the look of that Ninja too but it would cost far more than $400 to get it back to where I live, and for $400 more I can find a similar one locally.

Also it would increase the mileage on the bike by 50% just getting it back here.