Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009

needknees posted:

Price lowered to $415 shipped!

what is your waist size?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009

needknees posted:

I wear a 34 in pretty much anything, 33 in some jeans. Those pants would be ideal for someone who wears a 36 in normal jeans.

hmm I am a 31 on a thick day. Never mind :-(.

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009
How about delivery to baltimore and you pay my new 300/mo insurance premium?

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009

PlasticSun posted:

Selling my girlfriend's Alpinestar Stella T-Dyno Jacket, Size XS. The coat has been very good to her but she needs something waterproof for our trip south. It is in great condition and looks new. She's used it about a dozen times and gotten many compliments on it.

Has armor in the shoulders and elbows, and the Alpinestar logos are all reflective.

This jacket retails for 219, selling for $120 shipped.

Not to be a huge creep but what size/weight is your girlfriend roughly?

I am looking to buy mine a jacket. She is a size 4 I think 5'5" 120 lb give or take.

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Forgot to mention I have a perf'd leather Scorpion Nikki (womens) jacket (color = black) in size small, worn once.

Purchased for $155, well sell shipped for $120.

hey I want this
e-mail me at

kennedysdiefunny (at) gee-mail dot com

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009

Z3n posted:

Relisting this now that I've stripped the rims:

Any chance you have spare rims to sell?

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009

Z3n posted:

No, although I'm starting to consider parting the bike out. Would you be interested in the rims?

yes, definitely.

I missed that SM that I posted about but got a kickass deal on a 2006 s model. I am thinking I'll try to set it up for motarding as well.

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009
This may apply to no one in this forum but I have a brand new uni air filter for a polaris ATV that is free to anyone who wants it.

Gone

ohwandernearer fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Oct 6, 2010

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009
I have the stock wheels off of my DRZ 400 S for sale if anyone wants them. I don't know what a fair price is so make me an offer and we'll work something out. Just wheels+tires and the brake disks--I took the sprocket.

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009
yeah kennedysdiefunny (at) gmail (dot) com, probably should have been in the post

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009

CheeseSpawn posted:

Sidi Air Vertigo Boots.
Size is 8.5 US
EUR 42

Selling $210 shipped

I bought these boots towards the end of the last riding season and barely got to use them. I notice my feet rattle around a bit in these and I probably should have sized down. Since I ordered these through the stealership they said no on refund/exchange. They have been in their box sitting in my closet ever since.

What brand(s) do you know your shoe size in, street shoe or other?

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009
This is up on craigslist, but I thought I'd offer it to the goon world:

Listed it at 3900, goon price 3500.

Suzuki V-Strom 650

For sale is a 2006 Suzuki DL650 in light blue. It has less than 15,000 miles on it (number is still going up a bit as I ride it from time to time). It is in great mechanical shape with a few cosmetic dings from a low-speed drop or two. It has a great set of extras which are worth a solid $1000 by themselves and are pretty desirable upgrades. They include:

Holeshot aftermarket exhaust (sounds amazing, not too loud but nice and bass-y)
GIVI center stand
GIVI crash bars
GIVI luggage racks
GIVI e21 luggage (lots of GIVI stuff, I know)
OEM handguards
Richland Rick fork brace (best upgrade of them all, it feels so much better in corners now)

This is a great set of upgrades, do your research and you'll see that these are some nice farkles that I am not really factoring into the listed price but definitely help the value of the bike.

Here are some pictures, please e-mail me a time to come out and check it out. Test rides only with cash in hand, sorry! Also, I'll want to see your license for the "M." Don't be insulted, I'm just cautious.

This is a wonderful motorcycle and I really don't ride it as much/in the way it deserves to be ridden. I just did the spring oil change. It has been well maintained and cared for. The title is clean and clear and in my hand.

I am open to trades for certain types of bikes, namely naked bikes or motards. Let me know what you have if you are interested in trading. No dual sports, though, please. I have had enough of those.

I am in baltimore. This would be an awesome bike to fly and ride--I will even pick you up at the airport.

Gallery of pics

http://imgur.com/a/Tmq6f#1Mvlo

my username @gmail.com

sold

ohwandernearer fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Apr 20, 2011

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009
For sale is a 2012 Triumph Tiger ABS in black with OEM hardbags.

craigslist ad:
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/mcy/3724474146.html

Goon price: 9k

Ad e-mail goes to my gmail address.

EDIT: If anyone contemplates a fly-and-ride--I am near the airport BWI and am willing to help out with this (you can crash on my sofa if you need to, etc).

SOLD

ohwandernearer fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Apr 16, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009

Still don't have a fancy platinum account--email me at my username at gmail.com or put up a e-mail addy?

Thanks