Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Tsaven Nava posted:

IT IS OURS OURS OURS ALL OURS

And when I say "Ours", I mean "Modify_Evolution's". Getting details on shipping quotes now. Anyone have any other ideas on how to transfer more money to BlueBayou that doesn't involved taking it in the pooper from Paypal?

"Gift"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Well gently caress. I was planning on putting my '03 SV up for $2900...maybe ill lower it after seeing what $3000 will buy.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Crayvex posted:

Paypal funds have been sent. I'm such a nerd...

So much awesome here!

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Vagina all over it? Tsaven may be interested in forcibly removing the fairings.

Too soon?

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

benwards posted:

Selling my 2002 sv650 naked.

Located in San Jose, CA, willing to deliver within reason. Need to sell pronto on account of moving to DC. $100 goon discount (and I'm flexible on the price, especially if you're a new rider).

Edit: PM or email me at benwards1 at dat google mail.

Do you want to buy my SV in the DC area for that much? Its an '03... picture in profile.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

My bike is on the chopping block for more funds to purchase a place to live. :(

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/mcy/2575427020.html

edit: Not gonna bother bull making GBS threads with goons, $2200 and its yours.

schreibs fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Aug 31, 2011

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

schreibs posted:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/mcy/2561076952.html

Not gonna bother bull making GBS threads with goons, $2400 and its yours.

Dropping price for goons to $2200

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

I emailed you. I can't afford it but I'm trying to push it off on one of my friends.

Sorry looking for your email, not seeing it between the "what is final price and will you use escrow asap ship express it is gift" spam emails. Send to schreib1 at umbc extension denoting university

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

schreibs posted:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/mcy/2575427020.html

edit: Not gonna bother bull making GBS threads with goons, $2200 and its yours.

$2100 for goons? I need this gone, car died and I had to get a new one...cash poor now.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

lowcrabdiet posted:

Is this still available? I have a friend shopping for a Ducati Monster for his first bike but I'm trying to steer him to an SV instead.

Yep still looking for a new home.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

I was going to get this until I saw how small it was

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Jack Black posted:

Alright, the different Dainese stores that I emailed couldn't help me with returning the gifted jacket I received so I guess I gotta sell it or trade it.

Dainese Laguna Seca Perforated Leather Jacket *NEW*
EURO 56 / US 46
$290 or trade

what size suit jacket do you wear?

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

My SV650s is up for sale again.

Cycle Asylum take $200 off the price for all the help I have gotten from these forums.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/mcy/3552254379.html

schreibs fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Jan 17, 2013

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Z3n posted:

Good deal. Would point some friends at it if you werent all the way across the country :)

Its not too high? The last two people come to look at it told me they liked it but found bikes for nearly $500 cheaper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Z3n posted:

Theyre idiots, thats a very fair price. If they found a gen 2 sv for 1500 then thats a screamer of a deal.

Last guy said it was a triumph sprint for $1500, never heard of that bike but when I looked at it I saw a ton of similarities with the SV so assumed it was about the same. It had less miles but was also older so I figured they would equal out at price point.