Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009
I'll take one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009
I got really excited until I realized Euro sizing and it's all too small for me. Good luck with the sale!

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Skreemer posted:

Free: 2 pair of riding pants. They say they are 38 waist and 34 length, but might fit someone that's a 34-36 waist much better.
Pants have Kevlar in the knees/side/butt area. I don't have PM, so post up or send an email to skreemer(at)gmail.com

included will be:
2 pair of pants, one worn twice, one still in the package
1 set of knee and hip armor.

Email sent with a question, thanks

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009
Hey Coydog, the measurement I wanted is right on the line of whether it will fit me or not depending on how it is cut. I am going to take them to try on, and if they don't fit I will be happy to forward them to you.

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009
2013 Yamaha FZ8 for sale in Northern Virginia.

13XXX miles, Two Brothers CF exhaust, Power Commander.

Goon price $3600.
[/url]

Tyro fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Apr 24, 2019

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Tyro posted:

2013 Yamaha FZ8 for sale in Northern Virginia.

Sold! Sad to see it go.

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009
Seriously if I was still in Virginia I'd probably buy that sight unseen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Imperador do Brasil posted:

Anyone interested in a ‘97 DR350SE? Has an Acerbis 4.25 gallon tank, some bark busters, new Dunlop D606 tires, new battery, recent EBC clutch replacement. 21xxx miles.

It’s a tractor on wheels so some of the paint on the rack is gone, but it looks fine.

Located in Central PA and I just haven’t ridden it more than once or twice in the past year. Might need a carb cleaning/seals but runs well. Just doesn’t LOVE to idle all the time when warm. Always kept in my garage.

$2500? I dunno what these are worth anymore. I love the bike but honestly I don’t ride anymore.

I already have a '95 otherwise I'd be tempted!