Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

hot sauce posted:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/mcy/4523316411.html
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/mcy/4523278991.html

Two "barn find" motorcycles for sale, 90s zx6r and (I think) an early 80s KZ750. I don't expect much for them but figure I'll throw them up here in case anyone needs one of them for parts.

drat. That Ninja's paintjob is baller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

hot sauce posted:

That's exactly what I said when I first looked at it. Part of me wants to keep it, but I really don't want to spend money restoring it or figuring out how to get a new title for it.

I can honestly say that if you were on the West Coast and the price was right I would be all over that as my first project bike. God drat it is a beauty.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

captainOrbital posted:

Uh, you may be asking the wrong one of two here. I would probably go as high as 500, but that's my absolute ceiling for not getting wifemurdered on something like that. No clue what the market will actually bear.

Same. I have no clue what it is probably worth, but 300 would probably have been close to my limit based on being a poor student. I don't know what you should actually expect to get for it.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Christoff posted:

Anyone interested in this blue/ white Pilot USA size 44 motorcycle track suit? It's an older one but barely used. Have had it lying around for a while now.

Can you tell me a little more about the material and pricing? The size seems like it is about right for me.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Christoff posted:

What would you like to know? I can't find any details on the suit itself. It's an older suit but here's the website

http://pilotmotosport.com/evo_suits/

How's $350 shipped?

The price sounds totally reasonable, but I can't swing it right now. Thanks for the info though, it is a great looking suit.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Christoff posted:

It's been sitting in a closet for about 6 years it's not going anywhere so let me know.

Awesome. Well if you still have it when I free up the cash I'll definitely be interested.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Anyone wants a DRZ-400SM lemmie know.

I want it, do I have to pay for it? :v:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Just to satisfy my curiosity, have those tires been replaced since he bought the bike?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

mainks posted:

I'm moving in just over a month and would like to sell my 2001 SV650!

Located in central Iowa, shoot me a PM if interested.

edit: I'm also interested in buying something in the Bay Area in a month or two! Preferably something similar to the SV.

It would be cheaper to ride/ship your SV to the Bay.

Seriously.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

BlackMK4 posted:

I've got a 2003 Tuono with 21k miles on it, if anyone is interested. I put 2k miles on it, have owned it for like two months, etc. Tires, oil, brake fluid, clutch fluid have ~500mi + trackday on them, Aprilia Titanium Evo exhaust, Akrapovic ECU chip, ZG double bubble windscreen, aftermarket clutch slave, new battery, and a few other little things I can't remember off the top of my head. Runs great. Looks decent - sticker on the front is pealing, some scratches, etc.

I'm asking $3k. More details upon request. Selling it because I started a new job that has me working to the point that I don't have time to deal with a street bike so I'd rather put the money toward another interest.

Full disclosure: I paid $2500 and I've put about $400 into it on top. The intake boots that sit between the motor and throttle bodies should be replaced since they are surface cracked. I skimcoated them with RTV and the bike is fine so I haven't bothered dropping the $200ish for new ones (which are forever backordered, anyway).

I'm in Arizona.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ5hnwh0TmQ

oof. If you still have this bike after I fix my DRZ I might sell it and drive down to buy this off of you. No guarantees, because I don't know what I can get for my bike and when I can fix it, so don't bother waiting up for me.

But the dream is there...

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Yeah that ninja belongs in a museum holy poo poo

I want one for lady Chiche to learn on. Those bikes are gorgeous and the little fairing is hot.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Marxalot posted:

I have those exact boots in a slightly smaller size. Someone buy them.

Too bad, not my size.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Z3n posted:

Fly and rides area selling point IMO.

Only if your price range is for functioning bikes. :smith:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Digital_Jesus posted:

Ignore this post.

You're not my supervisor!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

FAT CURES MUSCLES posted:

Hey goons! You or someone you know / love (or both:heysexy:) want to get into motorcycling and need gear for CHEAP? I have some old gear of mine from when I was a bit huskier than I am looking to offload. I just want to make sure goons have a safe and enjoyable time so I'm letting each of these go for SHIPPING COST ONLY. I live on the east coast in VA so take that into consideration. All of these sans boots fit well when I was 200-220 and 5'10" however your mileage may vary depending on muscle and whatnot. None of these has ever been in an accident.

Fieldsheer Leather Jacket, Full leather and comes with inner liner for cold days. Size Large. (may or may not zip to pants, cant remember sorry!)

Joe Rocket mesh jacket, doesn't come with liner sorry! Size large as well. Minor tear on one of the elbows.

Fieldsheer Pants, Good for size 32 and up although at 32 it would be quite loose. Comes with cold weather liner. Has knee and hip protection.

FULLY TORUQED MX BOOTS BY FLY RACING. THIS BABYS ARE SICK NASTY AND COME WITH A BONUS SCUFF ON THE LEFT SHOE (also maybe spider inside). size 12ish.

That's pretty cool of you. I'll let the people who need it get first dibs, but if no one takes that fieldsheer jacket I'd love it (it's going to he gone in hours).

Edit

To keep the good will going, I've got a dealer service manual for the DRZ if anyone is interested. Let me know and I will post pics when I get some. I'm willing to send it out free unless shipping gets over $10.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Virgil Vox posted:

If it covers the 2003 E model I'd be interested. I don't have PMs hollar at mcfarlandbryce on that google mail.

Email sent

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

FAT CURES MUSCLES posted:

Surprisingly no one else has claimed it yet! I'll give it another day or two and then its all yours.

also boots are gone.

Awesome!

Looks like the DRZ manual is going to Virgil. Stay tuned for an upcoming ZRX service manual and a non-running project bike!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Virgil Vox posted:

Will be put to great use! Thanks!

Bonus pic of tonight because I left the key in "on" for a week :doh:

I haven't forgotten to send you pics! Bit of an emergency came up and this week has been hectic.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

nsaP posted:

If any of you all are around the Cincinnati area and looking for a starter bike I have my sister's 2009 ninjer 250 up for sale.

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/6064006550.html

The infamous 250 from my running from the cops stories so you have to be a bad rear end that likes to live dangerously to purchase this bike.

Which of you has better hair?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

PaintVagrant posted:

Selling this F4i. I can't ride anymore because I need back surgery.
The legend of the f4i is over boys...it didn't get a chance to kill me. I assume whoever buys it will run my foot over on the way out of my driveway to ~fulfill the prophecy~

I think the bike won, dude.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

PaintVagrant posted:

Haha, poo poo!

As someone who also has back pain, death would have been told merciful. I hope you can ride again someday. Best of luck healing.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Beach Bum posted:

They're right here, just staring at me.

Been working 7/week 10+/day for a month now, but

:toxx:Next day off, I promise I will set up my Venmo and everyone on the list can email me at beachbum.sb@gmail.com with their username and shipping details and I will package and ship these drat things, every stamp licked by yours truly:toxx:

Put "keytagSA" somewhere in your email so I can sort this out easily since that's my rando i-don't-care-what-goes-here email.

Edit goddammit that's not the right loving email it's .sb

If this man uses self-adhesive stamps he must be banned. I'm going to order one of these tags purely to check for saliva residue. If it is a negative test, which I highly suspect, I will personally PM our heavy-handed cager mod to bring down the red hammer of doom on Beachbum. The ban reason will be "SMIDSY". :toxx:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

(also because I have 8 months until I can attend traffic school again :cop: ).

5 more for me! :pray:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

primitive posted:

Free to a good gune:

Rev-it two piece leather racing suit, size 50. Colour is blueish purple & silver, so you'll look fabulous as you get passed by Ninja 250s on the track wearing this baby.

Getting rid of it because I'm too fat for this, but it was a "deal" on eBay

Pick up from London UK (SW4 0 postcode)

PM for further details

gently caress. That sounds perfect. Too bad I am also an Amerigoon.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

TheNothingNew posted:

Right, so this post is going to look familiar because I am selling the same bike. I put it up for sale in August of 2016, then crashed my Nighthawk and used this as a rebuilding/get my confidence back bike. Hard to let go of, but I cannot afford to keep two.

2002 Ninja EX250, ~17,000 miles. Same pictures from before, why not.

Has sat on a battery tender for the last 8 months, started up today no problem.

Good:
Spark Plugs replaced 2013
New rear tire 2013 (Dunlop K630, date code 0713, plenty of tread)
In-line fuel filter replaced 2013
Valves checked & adjusted 2013
Front brake rotor replaced 2014 (Galfer Wave)
Front brake pads replaced 2014 (Galfer Sintered HH pads)
Front brake line replaced 2014 (Venhill braided stainless steel line)
Front brake caliper rebuilt 2014
Front headlight replaced 2014
Clutch lever and cable replaced 2014
Carbs cleaned & synched 2016
Front fork oil changed 2016 (~160mm air depth, firms up the front a lot)
New battery 2016 (Yuasa)
New front tire 2017 (Pirelli MT75, date code 5116, plenty of tread, this tire rules)
Throttle cables replaced 2017, throttle returns like it should now.

Bad:
Tank has had the "you're a moron" punctures where the upper fairing was screwed in too far. Fixed with liquid steel, no leaks in 2+ years. Upper fairing can't be screwed in there anymore, however.
Fairing bits are held in place with zip ties in some areas.
Bike shows signs of having been down at low speed: fairing scratches, dents in the tank, etc. It's a beginner's bike, what do you want?
There was a faint smell of coolant when I started it in the garage. Nothing once I got it outside, and no leaks/wetness I could see.

Test rides must be limited to very close by because I do not have plates on the bike.
Comes with some oil filters & crush washers, a Clymer's manual, and a cover I've never had cause to use because it's been garaged since I've had it.

$1,300 to a goon? Available at nihilo.est at the google mail service.

Where do you live?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

chupacabron posted:

1992 Honda CBR600F2, not quite 9000 miles in Long Beach, CA. Craigslisted for $2500 but I'd like as close to $2000 as I can get.

I bought this about 3 years ago and love it but ultimately I only have time for one bike, and that's gonna be my much more comfortable Vstrom. Anyway:

The Bad: minor rash on both sides. The fairings all go together fairly well but there are a couple broken tabs. Also has a pinhole in the top of the fuel tank, so don't smoke while riding.

The Good: I just cleaned the carbs, put new Angel GTs on it, rebuilt the petcock, and have a pile of spare parts and a service manual.

And the rest of the pictures: https://imgur.com/a/Ttv72vT

Jackin' it to this sexy bike right now.