Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Selling my 2007 SV650 in the Phila. area.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/5474424954.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Cleaning out the garage and found some SV650 parts. These were off (or meant to be installed on) my 2007 SV650S

Race Tech front springs. FRSP S3534. .85 kg/mm. New and unused.

OEM levers

OEM rear shock/linkage

Open to any offers. Email at my username @ gmail.com

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Selling my 2009 Triumph Street Triple 675. Located in SE PA. 7500 miles, excellent condition mechanically and cosmetically. Never down. Clean title in hand. Goon/non facebook marketplace mouth breather price: $4500.

Tires (Q3s) only have 1500 miles on them
Battery replaced this season
Oil changed about 500 miles ago

Add ons:
Heated grips
Hardwired USB power port + battery tender hookup
Oil temperature gauge
Triumph aftermarket mufflers, I have the original exhaust too
Triumph bar end mirrors
Frame sliders
Swingarm sliders

Username at gmail.

opengl fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Nov 13, 2021

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Nitrox posted:

I took everyone's advice and am selling all my motorcycles, except one.

This is my touring bike, sitting on consignment at a local dealer near Philadelphia.

https://www.funcenterps.com/inventory/2010-honda-nt700-bensalem-pa-19020-11442263i

Can send you lots of photos.

Goon price is 4k

Oh hey I bought my first bike at that dealer 2 name changes and almost 20 years ago. And know where that pic was taken lol.

Good luck with the sale. Come riding sometime!

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Nitrox posted:

I'm recovering from surgery, so no riding until September or so. Join Montco riders group on Meetup if you want company!

I’m in that group, did a really nice ride with Alan last weekend. Hope to see you out there this fall!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Does nobody worry about their pets' hearing when they strap them on bikes? The wind is deafening to a human, I can't imagine how it feels to a dog or cat with much better hearing.