Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
drat coydog now we gotta ride dirty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

GriszledMelkaba posted:

Anybody want to buy a 2001 Aprilia Falco?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/5571954129.html

If you're in the Bay Area I could even deliver it to you this month

arggh you should have posted this 2 months ago!! sweet bike

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
My brother is upgrading and selling his ninja 300 for any ATL, GA goons or nearby riders.

It's a 2014 Ninja 300 SE with the anniversary paint (hot green) with 12,000 miles on the clock.
It's got Diablo Rosso IIs with about 2k miles on them and the oil has been changed regularly on the maintenance interval

Has these extras:
-Yoshimura R77 Street Slip-On Exhaust
-Hotbodies GP Windscreen (Black)

He wants 3900 for it but for a goon discount I'm sure we can work something out.

edit: sorry forgot to mention the important part, it has ABS and slipper clutch

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Razzled fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Jul 12, 2016

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
stop selling your bikes just drop out of college instead

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
i dont need anymore bikesi dont need anymore bikesi dont need anymore bikesi dont need anymore bikesi dont need anymore bikesi dont need anymore bikes

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Sagebrush posted:

lol you thought a goon project would ever succeed

"project" didn't the guy basically just scoop some cash and run?

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

When my envelope arrived (California) I noted it was a little beaten up and sort of worn thin in a couple places. It was intact, but close to failure. wrapping the tag in a sheet or two of paper might not be a bad idea.

Also, I stopped to get fuel today and remembered to get a photo. I love this tag man, it reminds me every time I look down at my speedo...

I cannot profess love of the color yellow but gently caress me that Tuono is sexy

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
i already have one

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
so tempted

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
was cleaning out my parts boxes and found some brand new case savers for a DRZ400S(M) from thumpertalk-- ended up just removing my old ones, hammering them out and reapplying

$25 shipped to lower 48

https://thumpertalk.com/shop/ThumperTalk-DRZ-Case-Shields-Combo-Pack-w-RTV-BP-TT-DRZ400COM-p2006766599.html

edit: sold

Razzled fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Sep 2, 2020

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Bro is getting out of the game for now:

2009 Suzuki GSX-R 750
27,000 miles
Atlanta, GA

Extras:
M4 GP Series Slip-On Exhaust
ASV F3 shorty levers
Tank knee grips
DYNOJET POWER COMMANDER V
RAMŽ X-GRIP Phone Mount

It's listed for 6k but for a goon buyer I'll talk him into a discount. This is an ex-track bike so there's a different key for the gas tank and the passenger seat has a tear or two but otherwise it runs well and is reliable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Jazzzzz posted:

I am not trying to dunk on your pal, but jesus christ the used bike market is hosed if a 12 year old ex track bike gixxer750 is being listed for 6k

I guess you haven't bought a bike in a while