Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pooper Trooper
Jul 4, 2011

neveroddoreven

Revvik posted:

Free to a good home if anyone wants to contribute towards shipping:

A*stars jacket, US42 / EU52, idk where the shoulder and back armor is but the back protector was a flimsy sheet of foam bullshit. I'm fancy and the blue doesn't go with my bike.

Tourmaster boots, US12 or size 46. I wore these during MSF and the first couple months of my career but now don't wear these, just don't care for em anymore.

Shipping is from Michigan. I don't care where it goes as long as I don't have to pay to send it. I already threw out a couch, two broken bass guitars, desk, and a basement full of poo poo. I am in a discarding mood.

Ooh I'd love to take the jacket off your hands. Could you give me a shipping quote to Greece please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooper Trooper
Jul 4, 2011

neveroddoreven

Revvik posted:

$10 to ship, about. PayPal is my username at gmail.

USPS seems to want $60-100 to ship a package to Greece. I can check other options when I get home, I'm going off of weight estimate. I need a postal code to do UPS or anything else, really.

Oh okay, zip code's 16674. I doubt UPS would be cheaper, and tbh $60-100 is pretty good I think.

Pooper Trooper
Jul 4, 2011

neveroddoreven

Revvik posted:

Confirmed, I'll have it shipped early this week.

Cool, if you wanna send me $80 to the above mentioned PayPal, I'll get it sent out this week. If it costs more than that, idc. If it costs less I'll refund the difference.

Just paypal'd you. Thanks again man, don't bother with refunding if it ends up costing less than $80

Pooper Trooper
Jul 4, 2011

neveroddoreven

Revvik posted:

Both of you: just got home from the post office.

EDIT: Nsap doesn't have PMs so he does not get a tracking number I guess. Though he may get a cat toy in the boot; Rumples does that to show affection.

Received it yesterday, fits like a glove! Thanks a ton man! Have you even worn it? It looks brand new!

fake edit: are there any keytags unclaimed?