Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

selling some alpinestars stuff here before it goes on advrider / ebay

$75 shipped ($160 on revzilla) alpinestars SMX-1 R boots. I ended up buying some klim outlanders to replace these as they match the poo poo I wear a bit better than these shoes, otherwise I'd keep em. alpinestars calls them size 45 which is roughly size 11. fits me perfectly and I usually wear a 10 - 11.5 depending on the brand of shoe. purchased ~9mo ago. excellent shape, no real wear on the sole / shift pad. minor scuffs on the toe sliders (replaceable) as well as the white plastic on the heel which can probably be scrubbed if you care enough. also they do not stink!!

album here

$60 shipped ($100 on revzilla) alpinestars celer v2 leather gloves. all my alpinestars gloves have always been a tiny bit tight in size L, so I bought the XLs instead. these are a tiny bit too big, so my loss is your gain being as I bought these last week lol. these work with touch screens and have a pinky bridge. no issues whatsoever and are in perfect shape. these don't stink either!!

album here

all sold :D

right arm fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Jan 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

selling a pair of large Rev’it! cayenne pro gloves:

sold on advrider!

right arm fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Feb 9, 2022