Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MuffinMan
Oct 1, 2001

roger that sir, you're good to go.
I've lost a lot of weight and my jackets no longer fit, if anyone is interested I have two Alpinestars jackets I'd like to get rid of.

The first is a leather alpinestars size 48US, very similar to this except with a very distress leather look. I've worn it for two cold seasons, maybe 4000 miles.

The second is an alpinestars t stunt air flo jacket, size XXL, worn one warm season, looks exactly like this;

Feel free to post here or PM me if you're interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MuffinMan
Oct 1, 2001

Jabs posted:

I take it you are no longer the Muffin Man? Are you selling this stuff to finance a Username Change? Surely you want more than :10bux: for both?

Oh yea, Muffins are no longer a staple of my diet. I'd like to get about half of what I paid for each, so I can buy a jacket that doesn't turn into a parachute while going down the freeway.

MuffinMan
Oct 1, 2001

Oakey posted:

So how much would you want for that jacket then? Does the mesh fit like an A* leather? I just got an A* leather, I don't wear an XXL in other jackets but the A* ones seem to run a bit small. Also, can you post a picture of yours?

I picked it up for $140 so I'd accept $70+shipping.

At the time I was wearing XL shirts, so I'd say it's a size small. I can take a picture of it once I get home from work. It comes with a full sleeve wind liner as well.

I'll edit this post with an actual picture laterish.

MuffinMan
Oct 1, 2001

If anyone in the southwest is interested, I'm looking to sell my 2001 SV650. I'm in the Phoenix Metro area.

It has 33k miles on it currently. I've put the last 16k miles on it and in that time it hasn't been in any kind of accident, and before then it seemed clean as heck as well.

The engine has been maintained well, I replaced the voltage regulator as mine kept burning out in the AZ sun, and it has a brand new battery. It will need the following replaced soon;

Chain/Sprockets
Tires
Leaky fork seal :(
seats/seat covers, previous owner left it in the sun a lot so they're cracked.

It was a great commuter bike and always treated me well, unfortunately right now I'm with someone who hates the idea of "something happening" to me and I could probably use the cash anyways. I'd like to get $2000 for it, but I'm willing to entertain offers.

And here's the only picture I have available.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MuffinMan fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Jun 7, 2011