Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

JohnnyDangerously posted:

I bought this Klim K1R, installed the pinlock, and went for a ride. Unfortunately, it's too big, and now I can't return it.

I think the cliche phrase for this kind of situation of "My loss, your gain". Asking $450neg for a brand new, $550 dollar helmet. The only thing that isn't perfect about this helmet is my head doesn't fit it.

It will come in original packaging, and the pinlock shield is already installed.

revzilla ad here: http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/klim-k1r-meridian-helmet

What size is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
was going to say, you're leaving a lot of cash on the table pricing that low

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

you getting out of track days entirely, since you're selling the trailer too, or are you just upgrading?

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
edit: FZ1 sold today - gooooo, Craigslist!

Jazzzzz fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Feb 26, 2017

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
Givi bags sold to Elviscat

Jazzzzz fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Mar 16, 2017

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
Pretty sure it will be less than $50 - PM me your zip code and I'll get the cost for FedEx and UPS. I'll have to find a box to put them in, the one they're in now is fine for storage but I wouldn't ship anything in it.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
$1700 and a bottle of lovely bourbon?

I kid, looks sharp. Hopefully it sells quickly, my FZ1 went in less than a week and the weather hadn't even started warming up yet

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
Any interest in a pair of NIB Gaerne SG-10s, black, EU 44/US 10? I bought them years ago when I was planning on buying a dirt bike, and then I got a ridiculous deal on my SMC and never wore them. They were worn in my house once when I tried them on for fit, and have been in the box ever since.

Thought I'd offer them to goons before I put them up on ADVRider. $200 + shipping.

edit: pics added

Jazzzzz fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Apr 21, 2017

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
Arlen Ness perforated supermoto track suit, size 56 - new with tags. White/grey/black. $300 and I'll split shipping with you.

I'm 6', 185lbs, 42 inch chest, 32" jeans waist 32" inseam. I'm wearing a Forcefield full back protector + kidney belt under the suit in these pictures. The suit comes with its own CE-rated back pad, shoulder, and knee armor, along with pucks. The top fits snug with the Forcefield back protector in, there are a few extra inches around the waist, and the butt sags when standing like most off-the-rack suits I've seen.

Date of manufacture is 2010 - it's never been on the bike, because I never tracked my SMC. Leather is in excellent shape, soft and pliable with no cracking.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

GriszledMelkaba posted:

Yo I'll take that

PM me your zip/address so I can get a shipping quote

nsaP posted:

I'm picturing you wearing this on a gs500 lol

Nah I had some Joe Rocket poo poo when I had the GS500

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
That seems like a pretty good price, there's a listing for one locally with the ugly purple frame + wheels and a couple of mods for over $1000 more. Good luck!

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

sweet, hope it worked well for you

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
if you haven't already, put that DR on advrider. should sell quickly

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
Since no one has bought it here, list that stuff on ADVRider. One of the few things that site is really good for. The helmet will sell quick, at least. I would have picked it up if it were an XL.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

tngffl posted:

Awesome and thanks for the heads up. I don't see on there where to sell stuff?

Sign up for an account, post it in the Flea Market under the Gear section - http://advrider.com/index.php?forums/gear.54/

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Revvik posted:

KTM 990 SMT
Goon price $8500. Valve checks done last fall, within spec. Fresh oil and coolant. Fork seals done. Akropovic exhaust. Rottweiler air intake kit. Heated grips. Rottweiler mirror kit.
Stock bags included. Has two regular keys, orange master key, owner’s key card, and a mostly complete toolkit.

Needs a rear tire. I’m not working right now, and I’m not sure if I want to keep it and find a job or sell it and continue being loving lazy.

Located in Phoenix / Tempe, AZ.

year, mileage?

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
edit: all gone

Jazzzzz fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Apr 23, 2019

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Gorson posted:

Reproductive Harm

if only

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

mulligan posted:

Might be interested, would this be American large?

US Large in a Dainese starts around 52-54 depending on the cut

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
For sale: one pair of Klim K Fifty 2 Jeans, Size 32 Regular in what I believe is the Dark Blue wash. I wear a 32x32 in Levis and the waist and inseam in these jeans are appropriate. I just don't like the overall fit, which is kinda boxy.

These have been worn on the bike once, for less than one hour in total. All D30 armor is included - these jeans are basically like new, minus the tags.

I'm asking $195 shipped including PayPal fees to your door in the lower 48. Smoke free home, but I do have dogs. PM me here or k ryan halter (no spaces) at g mail

I will be out of town for a few days as of the 23rd, so if you ping me about these while I'm gone I won't be able to send 'em out until the first week of August. I will be listing my 2017 FZ09 for sale when I get back.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
I am not trying to dunk on your pal, but jesus christ the used bike market is hosed if a 12 year old ex track bike gixxer750 is being listed for 6k

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Razzled posted:

I guess you haven't bought a bike in a while

I just bought one last month and have another for sale right now. I know bike values are through the roof, I guess I just didn't realize how high

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

prukinski posted:

(For some reason I can't see the pics in that ad. Maybe it's region locked and I can't see them from Australia? If you're in the US and you can't see pics let me know.)

in US, can't see pics either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

prukinski posted:

Updated link. Any better?

yep, works now!