Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot
My girlfriend is selling her 1973 CB750

Briefly:

* 1973 Honda CB 750 K3
* Candy Bucchus Olive
* Original condition
* NOS exhaust
* 34,645 miles (will go up as I’ll probably take a couple more rides)
* Third owner … I put about 1200 miles on it
* All electrics work
* Original owner’s manual
* Original tool kit
* Currently registered and insured in Rhode Island

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

Full ad here:

http://providence.craigslist.org/mcy/1709528195.html

You can PM me here or email her through the CL ad. She's selling because it's too heavy so she picked up a DR-Z400SM instead and loves it. Asking $3500 but we'll make a deal for goons.

I'm looking for a Honda Transalp in the Northeast or may consider a Honda NX650 if anyone has one or knows of one for sale. We would consider a trade scenario too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot

Crayvex posted:

$3,500? As in American dollars? That's asking quite a bit... Let us know if you get that much for it. I may have to sell my 77 CB750K if that's the going rate!

I guess so, if it's nice enough. Someone's coming to look at it and he's already offered $3000 so we'll see how it goes...

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot

Crayvex posted:

Wow, different strokes for different folks. I just see all that surface corrosion and staining from what appears to be an oil leak and I think I'd offer no more than $1000.

SOLD for $3000, thanks for your input.

Maybe you should sell yours...

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot

Endless Mike posted:

Still available:

Click here for the full 1296x972 image.

I'll take the helmet, PM sent.

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot
2001 BMW F650GS Dakar

Everyone else is selling a bike so why don't I?

Special goon price: $4200 obo, located in Providence, RI

13,500k miles

I bought this bike in May and promptly took a two week vacation to ride up to Nova Scotia where it performed brilliantly and comfortably (love the Sargent seat). It had just under 10k miles when I picked it up.

The reason I’m selling is mainly that I’m more of an old school guy and this thing is from outer space. I must admit I’m getting to like it more and more but I think I want to try an airhead GS and I may consider trades for such.

Extras:
- Sargent seat
- Heated grips
- Vario expanding sidecases
- Touratech license plate and “trunk” reinforcing brackets

Maintenance:

This bike was originally purchased from Razee in RI. I have sheets of maintenance records, it looks like a lot of work was done at 8600 miles or so before the original owner sold it (new tires, fork seals, etc.)

The Metzler Tourances still have plenty of life left (see pic). After my trip I noticed some coolant coming out of the water pump weep hole so I just replaced the water pump and seals (a common maintenance for those that know these bikes) and that took care of it. The bike is currently lowered with Koubalinks but I still have the originals and can restore to original height in under an hour.

I had a fall on some gravel while in Nova Scotia and the right sidecase took the brunt of it (probably saved my leg from getting hurt). I got it back together and can confirm that it is still watertight. Now it has some cool battle damage (instant cred) and one of the lower mounting hooks has cracked so it could use some reinforcement. I used the bungee just as a little extra mounting security for the second half of the trip. The only other damage to the bike are some scratches on the front “beak”, windscreen and handguard – all on the right side.

Let me know what you think. You can post here, PM me or email directly at erobinso@suffolk.lib.ny.us

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot

ohwandernearer posted:

I have the stock wheels off of my DRZ 400 S for sale if anyone wants them. I don't know what a fair price is so make me an offer and we'll work something out. Just wheels+tires and the brake disks--I took the sprocket.

I probably want these for my gf but I have a few questions and you don't have PM, do you have an email or IM where I can get in touch with you?

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot

Gweenz posted:

Not that anyone is ever interested in my crap, but I have a few bins of Honda CL/CB350 and some CB360 parts if anyone is interested. Have a whole unfrozen CL350 motor in the garage. Looking to get rid of this stuff cheap.
I'm interested, are you willing to ship?

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot
Nothing to see here, sold, thanks.

cheesebot fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Mar 22, 2011

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot

Raven457 posted:

FZ-1 Power Distribution box / Fuseblock from Fuzeblocks.com
You can read all about this item here - http://www.fuzeblocks.com/
Package has been opened, but the fuseblock has not been installed.

This originally sold for $79 plus shipping, I'll ship it to you for $60.
I'll take it, I've been waiting for one of these. Sending PM

EDIT: Fuzeblock received today, Thanks Raven.

A+++++ would buy from again etc, etc.

cheesebot fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Nov 30, 2011

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Any chance you'd separate out the dirt wheels and sell them separate?

I may have a set of DRZ dirt wheels available in the near future if my girlfriend decides not to get another DRZ to replace her stolen one. She's looking at one this weekend, I'll PM you if they're available. What part of the world are you in?

The SM wheels were on the bike when it was taken.

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot

Astonishing Wang posted:

I also have a factory service manual for a Honda Elite 80 scooter - free to the coolest poster

I might not be the coolest poster but I'm probably the coolest lurker, and I've got an Elite 80 for which I could use that manual

I'll can pay shipping costs too if you like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot

Astonishing Wang posted:

send me a PM or e-mail with your address and I'll try to send it this week!

is that a cb350 behind the 80?

PMed, Thanks!

Yeah that's a CB350, behind that is a CA77 (Dream 305), and in the background is a XL600V (Transalp).

I like Hondas