Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ally McBeal Wiki
Aug 15, 2002

TheFraggot
A long shot here, but I've got a pair of these: http://shop.olympiagloves.com/collections/winter-motorcycle-gloves/products/4350-all-season-i , Olympia "All-Season" cold weather windproof gloves, size 2XL, that I bought from the local dealership that I thought would be just the ticket, but they're just way too big. And this place has a rule where once the tags are off, no returns, no exchanges.

Anyone got some that are XL or smaller that they want to trade for? I just want some cold weather gloves. These things are awesome, but they're scary to ride in because they're so drat big on my hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ally McBeal Wiki
Aug 15, 2002

TheFraggot
KLR OUT

Ally McBeal Wiki fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Dec 24, 2019

Ally McBeal Wiki
Aug 15, 2002

TheFraggot
new biek who dis

Ally McBeal Wiki fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Dec 24, 2019

Ally McBeal Wiki
Aug 15, 2002

TheFraggot

Uthor posted:

Not sure if you are still looking, but I found my old Olympia gear. You asked for pants, but I would like to get rid of this as a set. No worries if that doesn't interest you.

Jacket is a size Medium. I'm 5' 9", probably 160 lbs, wear a slim 16 neck 32/33 arm dress shirt. The jacket fits a tad loose over a t-shirt, but there's adjustments to make it snug. Arms are a little long standing, I remember them being perfect on the bike. Comes down to the middle of my butt. I have the cold weather liner. Armor in the back, shoulders, and elbows.

$150 shipped to a goon? I have no idea what they're worth, seeing $50-$150 for the jacket on eBay.

Bought pretty much that exact jacket off a goon here a while back. Thing's bomb-proof. Free bump because that jacket rules.

Ally McBeal Wiki
Aug 15, 2002

TheFraggot
They appear rare, but there are a few in the EU. I've seen ads from both the Netherlands and Belgium. More from Netherlands.

and while you're at it, ship me a Minsk.