Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Where do you live, LCD? Because I wear and 8.5 or a 9, and I hear these can run a bit small, and I've been looking for backup pair of riding boots to give my Icons a break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Cool; I guess I won't swing by and pick them up. I'll be in Pittsburgh and Asheville in the coming weeks if you want to meet halfway, or we can to the whole "shipping" thing. Do you have PMs or an email?

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Oglogoth posted:

Dad's selling his Turbo'd 2010 Sportster and I figured I'd throw it up here for anyone interested. It's in Oceanport, NJ

The only question I have is, can you wheelie it?

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
I would just lie there on my back with a bike on top of me, pinning the throttle.

"What?"

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Chichevache posted:

I can honestly say that if you were on the West Coast and the price was right I would be all over that as my first project bike. God drat it is a beauty.

Same here but Chicagoland. I would totally (try to) get that thing up and running and wheelie off into the sunset.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

hot sauce posted:

What would you two consider is a fair price? Someone just offered 300 but I think I should hold off to see what else I get.

Uh, you may be asking the wrong one of two here. I would probably go as high as 500, but that's my absolute ceiling for not getting wifemurdered on something like that. No clue what the market will actually bear.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

SquadronROE posted:

Well, now my only question is whether I put it on my bike or my helmet.

Well on your helmet because if you ever DON'T wear it, then nobody will know that you're violating a sacred pledge.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

MrKatharsis posted:

I'm looking for a rear brake rotor for a 2004 Ninja 250 that costs less than the $150 places seem to be asking online. Anyone got a spare one lying around, or any leads?

I've got a 2004 EX250 but I need my rear brake; everyone knows the front brake is the death-lever.

I've seen them for a lot cheaper on Ebay. Are you looking OEM only? Should they not be the same for like 1998-2012? Something like that. I looked at Ron Ayers and brand new ones OEM cost like $280!

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

SaNChEzZ posted:

(690 Duke) Still for sale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlmITowB8Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiLagjX-Qls

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
I hope your leg's healing up OK! :keke:

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
I'll start the bidding at $400.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
$800 is a great price. If I was on the East coast I'd impulsebuy it just to have a replacement 250 and as an eventual backup bike.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Dutymode posted:

Anyone on the north side of Chicago interested in splitting storage space or have some garage space they'd rent me for the winter?

Yeah, bitch. Since I've been bikeless there is a sad place in my garage. If you want, you can put a bike in there for the winter. I can even keep the battery for you; I have a tender in the basement I was using before...

THE ACCIDENT

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
That's the same size I wear! No you cannot have my riding trousers.

I was looking at some ad that Revzilla sent me in the mail; six hundred goddamn American dollars for pants?

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Shadowlz posted:

You know how hard it is to post while loving my motorcycle?

Yes.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
That sucks, PV. I am doing the sign of the Star of David in thanks that I don't have serious back problems.

I laughed when you got your F4i, but I'm not laughing now. :(

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Buhbuhj posted:

I know there's a few goons that have FZ-09s in here. I sold mine and I have my Yoshimura r77 full exhaust left to get rid of. I'd like 400 shipped for it.

*pants not included.

I'm tentatively interested, pants or otherwise. I need to check with wife et cetera. Do you need to do an ECU reflash? Or re-reflash, I guess. I have the Stoltec ECU reflash.

Is it neighbor-annoyingly loud?

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

TheFonz posted:

Interested if Orbital's wife says no. How many miles on it?

Also, I wear earplugs too and can't hear the exhaust for poo poo compared to how loud my Yosh SV was.

No, it's cool. I've decided to prioritize getting a better seat and a leather suit. And I'm still at the point where I've never once thought, "Huh, what this bike really needs is more power!"

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Are they not

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
poo poo. There goes MY offer.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
There's a guy in San Antone in one of the other threads looking for a commuter type bike.

IDK about Texas geography.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Nitrox posted:

I have a 2005 Ninja 500 in Philadelphia. Was going to sell next season, but need garage space asap. Goon price $1600. Excellent beginner bike. Runs great, fresh fluids and tuneup.

https://imgur.com/a/e3jPM1z

Aww, I was in town last week and I drove down to Revzilla and the shipyards (and Zipperhead); I should have rented it from you.