Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
KTM 690 SMC/Enduro CNC triple clamps

I know there are a few of us 690 owners on here so I thought I'd put out a feeler here.

I'm going to be tearing down the front end of my 690 SMC this weekend to service my forks, while I am at it, I am going to have a friend measure up my triples in order to make some pretty CNC ones. My friend owns a small engineering company with a very awesome machine shop and some very nice CNC machines. They handle all sorts of bike work for local racers and tuners including triple clamps and CNC engine covers.

The official KTM clamps have the usual orange-tax added and come in at about £380 ($570). We'll be looking at doing these for a maximum of £230 ($350), hard anodised in whatever colour takes your fancy (I'm particularly fond of gunmetal grey).

Send me a PM if you are interested, the more people interested the better the price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU