Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
Buse tank bag - very nice setup with lots of pockets. One of the little side panels zipper tab is broken but still functions just fine. Approximately 13 liters un-expanded and ~23 liters expanded. Very nice model, but it's magnetic and doesn't work with my new bike. Has a carrying strap. You can zip off the top 10 liter portion and there is a 2nd map window. Very good condition overall. $50 shipped

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

Edit: Sold

n8r fucked around with this message at 22:18 on May 13, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

ohwandernearer posted:

I have the stock wheels off of my DRZ 400 S for sale if anyone wants them. I don't know what a fair price is so make me an offer and we'll work something out. Just wheels+tires and the brake disks--I took the sprocket.

Not to step in on anyone's sales, but you should check thumpertalk. DRZ wheels both the SM and S version go for a pretty penny.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

Tsaven you really should sell the farkles separately.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

Tigertron posted:

Looking for a cheap open face helmet to ride my moped. Does not need DOT just something old you have lying around.

Email: stevenjayharris@gmail.com

Pretty sure your brain is not any less breakable on moped. You should spend the money for a Snell approved full face helmet.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

You might have better luck if you washed it and fixed the easy poo poo like the lever and the turn signal.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

Gonna be getting out of riding dirtbikes, basically because I have nobody local to ride with. I've got a '03 YZ250 located in Wenatchee WA that I'll probably take $1700 for. In addition I've got an aftermarket large capacity tank, a scotts steering damper, mount for damper, and all my gear. I've got a couple of pairs of nice riding pants size 34-36, some jerseys size L, and a leatt brace. I also have a size 10 pair of sidi SRS boots which would be good for mx/supermoto. If anyone is interested in any of this stuff, let me know and I'll take pics and give you a price.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

henne posted:

What color are the boots? Do you know if it's possible to get them swapped to SM soles?

The boots are white - the SM soles should swap. I just put on a new MX sole. I had trouble getting a couple of the bolts to screw in. The issue with these boots are these are the old SRS force model, the new soles are slightly different. You'll have to grind the new SM soles to get them to fit. I ground the new soles and they work fine.

Here are some pics:
http://imgur.com/a/ZAHYP#4oZTR - brace and damper

Here are the boots:
http://imgur.com/y2m8r

I just spent $40 on the drat soles, but whatever - the boots need a few little screws, but they're really nice a huge step from bargain boots. $75 shipped?

Here are pics of the bike:

Here is a link to the CL ad:
http://wenatchee.craigslist.org/mcy/2448880070.html

n8r fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Jun 19, 2011

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

Damper is already gone - same w/ the leatt.

Scott dampers are universal - just takes a model specific mounting kit. Might be worth seeing if the YZ mounting kit is compatible w/ your bike though. They're not cheap either.

If you guys ever actually made it over here maybe I wouldn't be selling it! I'm just getting into whitewater kayaking which is basically right out of my front door and mtn biking more. Something has to go I guess.

Edit:
Just checked - it's not compatible.

n8r fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Jun 19, 2011

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

Here are the pants:

They are size 36 - they have a belt so they fit probably 34-36 pretty well. One pair is a vented model, the other is a standard pair. $30 / pair of pants shipped. Both are in good shape, very nice pants - I think I paid ~$90/pair.

They're both Fox Strafer models

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I just got my hands on a 2007 Triumph America with ~30 miles on it. I basically bought it to flip it and will give someone on here a decent enough deal. I'm located in Wenatchee WA. The bike does need a little TLC, but the less time I have to work on it the cheaper I'll sell it. Runs and rides great. Would actually make a good beginner bike in my opinion, pretty drat slow and easy to handle. $3500.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

Unloading a 1 pc that I just never use and probably won't at least for a long time. This is an older Teknic suit that has been down once, and you can see it took a bit of damage to the arm.

I believe the hole in the arm would be pretty easy to take to someone that works on leather and have patched without huge expense (unless you want to try to color match it). The size of the suit is a 48 but I would say at least in the shoulders its probably closer to a 46 and maybe even a 44. I have fat legs so I always have to buy a bit big to compensate - I generally wear a 44 and this thing fits fine around the shoulders and is a bit loose in the waist. I don't know what model it is - but it's probably a 6 year old suit. The armor in it is the soft cheaper stuff. It'd be a good track day suit if you're not planning on crashing very hard or a good road suit. It's fully vented, uhh that's about all I can say about it. $125 shipped.

Olympia Phantom XL

I've taken maybe a handful of trips with this suit, and it's in what I would consider to be like new condition. I'm 5'10 with fairly short legs and I've found on a leaned over bike it's a bit short between the crotch and the shoulders. I'm mainly not a fan of a one piece for touring, it's a bit of a pain. It only has some bug guts on it, but everything else is pretty much pristine. I'd like $300 shipped for it, which isn't a great deal I know, but I like the suit quite well and really only want to sell it if I can use the $$ to buy a two piece setup. The size is an XL. It's pretty huge on me since I'm a 44 jacket / 34 waist, but the extra room helped w/ the riding position issues I experienced. I know sizing can be tough on these, so if you buy it and it doesn't fit I'll refund you the $$ minus actual shipping costs.

http://www.revzilla.com/product/olympia-phantom-one-piece-suit

Would prefer payment via paypal marked as gift (I've sold a few things over the years and haven't screwed anyone over yet). Or I'd take money orders via snail mail.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

DrCornelius posted:

Just for comparisons sake, what (roughly) are your height/weight? I'd be interested if its around my size.

5'10 / 200lb / 34" waist / size 44 jacket

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

Selling my Falco:
http://pnwriders.com/motorcycles/169411-2002-aprilia-falco-sl1000r-sporty-sport-touring.html

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I have a set of Givi hard sidecases that I'd like to sell. I got a set of 3 cases from a dude ages ago and I've only ever used the hard topcase.

I'm pretty sure they are these guys:
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/33/862/

But they are the silver painted model - I have two of them - they'd work great as topcases as well. They are in virtually new condition, I've never used them. They are this color scheme:
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/imagecatalogue/imageview/1972/?RefererURL=/trade/productview/33/579/

I'm thinking somewhere in the range of $150/piece shipped - that puts them at 75% of the new price for a basically new case. I'll take pics if anyone is actually serious/interested.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

Are you sure your bike doesn't think the kickstand is down?

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

If this is the problem I believe I am due 10% of any money you make over $2200...

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I picked up a set of 3 givi cases years ago and I've never used the smaller side cases because nobody likes to make mounts for Aprilia sportbikes. At any rate here are the two sidecases - both in quite good shape. One case has a somewhat decent scratch that I took a picture of. The other case has a bit of fraying with the straps. I have 4 keys for these cases - so if I sell them separately you'll still get 2 keys. The locks are the same for both cases - so if you want both you only need to carry 1 key.

http://imgur.com/a/kcfbQ

Here is a link to the album - I'll take paypal.

$130 for the one in without the scratch + shipping (UPS ground)

$120 for the scratched one + shipping (UPS ground)

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

invision posted:

Selling my 04 Blue OEM SV650s lower fairings. Buy them from me for the price of $500 dollars. I need money.

I don't even own an sv650 but this is such a good deal I may take you up on it. What's your paypal address?

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

Anyone interested in these givi cases I have? I'm thinking I'd do like $200 shipped for the set of them...

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3119867&userid=38845#post404478309

They are the matched key set 40 liter I think.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

Does anyone happen to have a cap for a brembo clutch reservoir? I have no idea what happened but during the bleeding process I managed to completely lose mine. *Poof* for the Aprilia RSV

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

Bike is located in Wenatchee WA
2000 Aprilia Mille R - ~34,000 miles
Image link here:
http://imgur.com/a/2GMox
Good condition, running, and riding bike. Just did ~400 miles this weekend riding to Olympia and back with no issues. The bar risers, corbin seat, and windscreen make this a surprisingly comfortable long distance bike.
Condition:
Condition good overall, just a few scratches and misc items. I can provide high quality pictures to interested buyers.
Stock stuff
Full ohlins suspension - just replaced fork seals
Ohlins steering damper
CF bodywork
Oz Wheels
Passenger seat included
Aftermarket
Titanium race exhaust with chip
CRG levers
Cyclecat Bar risers
Throttlemeister cruise control
Double bubble windscreen
Corbin saddle
Additional stuff
Original solo subframe
Stock windscreen
Original clip ons
Complete additional engine. I'm not sure why the previous owner included this, but I have a spare and I have no reason to keep it. Unsure of the condition of the motor, the motor on the bike matches the numbers on the frame so who knows..

$3700 obo - please note the price - this is taking into account this is not a perfect super original bike. Pretty sure I want just cash, I'd consider trades for something silly like 2 stroke street bikes.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I have an FMF pipe for a DRZ and a Two Brothers pipe for an FZ1 - best offer.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

Located in Wenatchee WA
1971 Yamaha R5
7800 miles runs/rides in very good condition.
Motocarrera Pipes / Rearsets
Hagon shocks
Oregon motorcycle charging system.
I've had this bike for ~4 years and planned on keeping it forever but I'm just not riding enough.

Areas that could use attention:
Gauge backlights need to be replaced.
Trip odometer only half functions.
Despite being only 3 years old the rear tire has some cracking (not happy about this).

All the chrome is in very good shape, have stock pipes if you're into that in very good shape. Would prefer the person that buys this not screw it up with a 'sweet cafe' conversion. I have ridden this bike quite often so the problems that you'd run into with a bike that sits shouldn't happen. Strongly prefer cash but would consider trades for a dual sport. $2500 obo
Pics:
http://imgur.com/a/c9Uli

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

Olympia Phantom XL

I've taken maybe a handful of trips with this suit, and it's in what I would consider to be like new condition. It only has some bug guts on it, but everything else is pretty much pristine. I'd like $250 shipped for it. The size is an XL. It's pretty huge on me since I'm a 44 jacket / 34 waist, but the extra room helped w/ the riding position issues I experienced. I know sizing can be tough on these, so if you buy it and it doesn't fit I'll refund you the $$ minus actual shipping costs.

Suit review here:
http://www.webbikeworld.com/r3/olympia-moto-sports/phantom/

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I'd wager if the XL jacket fits the XL suit would fit. I can sneak an entire half life ski helmet in the suit with it on so that's a lot of extra room. PM me or something if you're interested.

Edit: Suit sold.

n8r fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Aug 17, 2014

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

A set of GIVI sidecases. One case has a somewhat decent scratch that I took a picture of. The other case has a bit of fraying with the straps.

http://imgur.com/a/kcfbQ
Here is a link to the album - I'll take paypal.

$225 including shipping

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

More gear to sell:

This is an old jacket - size 46 - too big for me then and now. Has a nice snap in liner and you can open up a bunch of venting. If you look at the larger images you'll see the 'patina' on the blue. Still looks good in my opinion, a very nice jacket. Has some soft armor but you could in theory put hard armor in. $85 shipped.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

They are a Givi Monokey case. I'm fairly sure they are basically this case:
http://www.giviusa.com/givi-products/cases/monokey-cases/e360n-40ltr-matte-black-case-detail

Not big enough to fit a helmet but still big. You will need to purchase a rear rack/side rack/etc to mount them. They both lock and use the same keys.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

n8r posted:

Olympia Phantom XL

I've taken maybe a handful of trips with this suit, and it's in what I would consider to be like new condition. It only has some bug guts on it, but everything else is pretty much pristine. I'd like $250 shipped for it. The size is an XL. It's pretty huge on me since I'm a 44 jacket / 34 waist, but the extra room helped w/ the riding position issues I experienced. I know sizing can be tough on these, so if you buy it and it doesn't fit I'll refund you the $$ minus actual shipping costs.

Suit review here:
http://www.webbikeworld.com/r3/olympia-moto-sports/phantom/

This suit didn't fit MrKing - so when I get it back it's up for sale again. Most likely once I get it I'll be tossing everything onto ebay.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

Selling an '01 FZ1
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/mpo/5125290540.html

Goon price would be $2500

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

More gear to sell:

This is an old jacket - size 46 - too big for me then and now. Has a nice snap in liner and you can open up a bunch of venting. If you look at the larger images you'll see the 'patina' on the blue. Still looks good in my opinion, a very nice jacket. Has some soft armor but you could in theory put hard armor in. $85 shipped.

I also have an older RF900 Shoei XL that I'd sell. $35 or something - has two visors. Would make a good backup helmet? I dunno. It'd be a shame to just toss it.