Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Time to clean out the closet of stuff that doesn't fit or that I don't use anymore. It's all in very good condition and tbh I kinda just want it gone without having to deal with craigslist or facebook. Buyer pays shipping!

Alpinstars jacket with hard back protector. Better than 10 years old but I haven't worn it in at least 3. Size 3xl. $50

Olympia motosport riding pants. Barely used since they don't breath for poo poo and that's a death sentence here in the desert. They work great in cooler climates and Ive used them down near freezing and been comfortable. Size 40 US. $50

Sedici gauntlet gloves. Pretty cheap that I bought for a track day and then wore 6 more times. Size XL. $20.

Alpinestars shorty gloves. Pretty old but in good condition. Size XL. $15.

Alpinestars leather riding pants. Zips into the jacket above for a neat 2 piece suit. Only wore them half a dozen times at track days and have never been crashed. Size 44US which is too big for even my fat rear end but maybe will fit you! $75.

Shoei RF-1100. Over 5 years old so it needed to be replaced but no other damage. If you don't value your brain as much take a look! Comes with smoke and clear shields. Size XL. $10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Beach Bum posted:

Yes please. Where to send money?

PM me an address and I'll get you a shipping quote and a final total. Thanks for looking!

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

kenny powerzzz posted:

I’d like the alpine stars set. And the other pants. I don’t have pm. Email me. Mraycgz@yahoo.com
Edit-throw the gloves in mans make it a set.

Just to clarify you want the Astars jacket, pants, shorty gloves and the olympia pants?

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Email sent!

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

kenny powerzzz posted:

Oh I didn’t message you but I got the stuff. I travel and haven’t been home but the wife says it’s all nice, clean and smells good. I realize that kinda looks weird but I’ve purchased stuff like this before that came from a smoker. And I assume you’ve gotten the money and life is good. Thanks again!

Glad it all worked out. Got the money too. Thanks again!

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Selling my Cardo Freecom 1 since it doesn't fit in my new helmet and I didn't really like having it in my old one, either. New they go for 125 on Revzilla and this one is a little over a year old at this point so how about a cool hundo plus shipping? It'll come with everything in the photo but you'll have to find new velcro for the speakers and the microphone. I'll take PayPal or even a Revzilla or Apple gift card if you have one of those laying around you don't need.

The photo doesn't show the manual or the charging cable but those are included too.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Nitrox posted:

Is Makita radio also for sale?

I'll sell you one if he doesn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Before it goes on FB marketplace and CycleTrader I thought I'd let everyone in CA have first dibs on my 2010 Triumph Tiger 1050. $3500 goon price. If thats still too much PM and we can see if we can work it out. Located in Albuquerque NM.

29,4xx miles
Triumph 3 piece luggage
Center stand
Heated grips
Triumph hand guards
1 year old Pirelli Angel GT 2 tires with less than 2k miles
Freshly rebuilt forks done by Triumph ABQ with racetech springs and racetech spring on rear shock set up for 220 pound rider
Major services done by Triumph ABQ
Comes with factory service manual plus all manuals and receipts