Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I've got a set of new Ricor Intiminators for a second gen (2003-current) SV650. $150 shipped.

EDIT: Just to comply with SA Mart rules:

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

Endless Mike fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Feb 17, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Short answer: I just never got around to installing them, then I wrecked the SV.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I've got a roll of neon orange rim tape if anyone wants it for shipping.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

SOLD

Endless Mike fucked around with this message at 12:15 on May 13, 2010

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

SOLD

Endless Mike fucked around with this message at 12:14 on May 13, 2010

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mostly useful for SV650 riders:

ZX-14 shock with an unknown number of miles for $70 shipped
Set of DL650 (Wee-Strom) hand guards, that I'm pretty sure are modded to fit an SV properly $30 shipped
OEM rear brake lever $20 shipped

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

If you do, I am interested in the tank if you will ship to the east coast.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

drat I wish I had room for a third bike.

EDIT: Z3n: I may also be interested in the rotor (and caliper bracket?) and barkbusters.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Only if you don't steal any scientists with it.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Or at least a DOT one. poo poo, there's $99 EXO-1000s on sale. Get one of those.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

gently caress I want the luggage and rack but now isn't a good time. :(

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Man_of_Teflon posted:

Stuff that might be separated:
Zeta handguards
axle sliders
awesome tail cargo rack from that ebay guy
a second brand new rear Pilot Power from a order screwup
a spare chain as the current one is ready for changing
I'm interested in the rack. If the chain needs to be replaced, you should probably include the new one with the bike or just replace it before selling.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Dattserberg posted:

Jacket looks great. Does the jacket run large or small?How does it fit you?
If other Scorpion gear is an indication, their sizes are more "American" in fit.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

That was fast.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Motorcyclegear has this for $10: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/parts/closeouts/luggage/rapid_transit/mobile_strap_mount_tank_bag.html

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

On the off chance someone around DC wants to make some cash with what's probably an easy repair, I'm selling my VFR. The Craiglist listing is here.

The ad explains the issue, and you can see some of my attempts to fix it over in the What did you do to your bike today? Thread. I've got a couple bites since I posted, but not a whole lot. I'll take $2200 from someone here.

Also, if anyone's interested in the DRZ in the background, I'm looking to get rid of that, too. Nothing at all wrong with it, I just don't really ride much.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

n8r posted:

Are you sure your bike doesn't think the kickstand is down?

gently caress gently caress gently caress. Be right back.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Okay! So, I went to fire it up, and it will no longer start. All the lights go on and it turns, but it won't fire. I'm going to recharge the battery and give it another go. I imagine fresh gas will help, as well, but I can't do any of this tonight, anyway, so, off the market at least temporarily.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm selling my horribly mistreated 2009 DRZ400SM. It barely gets ridden and I would prefer the money to a bunch of metal and plastic sitting in my driveway. I'm in the DC area and looking for around $4000. Here's the Craigslist post: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/3140817873.html

If you're interested, either PM me here or email me at. Let me know that you're a goon since the CL listing also directs there.

SOLD

Endless Mike fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Jul 17, 2012

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Olde Weird Tip posted:

Are you running the FCR with the stock exhaust?

Yes. Works fine. I'm sure an aftermarket would get a bit more out of it.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Olde Weird Tip posted:

Thats good to know because I'm thinking of doing the same
Thumpertalk has the appropriate jetting for it.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I have a ton of poo poo I need to get rid of. I don't even know what to ask for any of this stuff, but I need it gone soon as I am moving next month and am selling my bike, as well. I'll put prices but feel free to make an offer if you feel I'm being unreasonable.

Scorpion Hat Trick textile jacket, size XL. This is a convertible jacket in that it has two liners, one for added heat and one for water protection. It's a good jacket. I took one fall in it, but it just scuffed the left shoulder. I wouldn't be afraid to go down in it again.

The damage:

$100

FieldSheer overpants. Size 40. Includes liner. Never been down.

$75

FieldSheer mesh jacket. Size XL. Includes liner. Never been down. This will zip up to the overpants.
$SOLD

Scorpion leather jacket. Size XL. Includes liner. Never been down.

$150

Icon magnetic tank bag. It converts into a backpack with a helmet sling.
$SOLD

Nelson-Rigg tail bag and panniers. Includes rain covers.
$SOLD

Either PM me or email me at bmoore1981 on gmail. I accept Paypal at that address or if you happen to be around the DC area, I can certainly cut a deal for cash.

Endless Mike fucked around with this message at 16:22 on May 10, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

They definitely run on the larger side of things. rotary emailed me, so we'll see how that goes, but Ponies is next.