Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ari.gato
Aug 13, 2003

tarzanspuma posted:

For Sale: 2003 Z1000, 21K miles, lots of upgrades, $4750

Very clean, well-maintained '03 Z1000 with a ton of cool parts:

- Full titanium Muzzy exhaust; if you've seen the original exhaust pipes on these bikes, you know they looked like they were styled by Mr. T. The Muzzy setup, besides being quite a bit lighter, looks gorgeous and sounds fantastic (not too loud or obnoxious, either).
- Power Commander III (USB-style).
- Givi touring windscreen.
- Fully adjustable forks from a 2006 Ninja ZX-6R with the 4-pad, radial brake calipers.
- 10-spoke, ZX-14R wheels and brakes rotors (310mm front, 280mm rear).
- ZX-14R rear brake caliper.
- ZX-10R front fender.
- Factory black seat (replaced the red).
- Givi rear luggage rack with 35-liter Monolock case (w/backrest cushion for pillion).
- Throttlemeister cruise-control bar ends.
- LED front turn signals with a DOT LED flasher unit.

This bike is in perfect mechanical condition; never crashed or dropped. Recent maintenance history:
- 19K miles: New front tire (Michelin Pilot Power)
- 20K miles: New chain and sprockets; oil & filter change; valve inspection (all within spec); new spark plugs; new air filter
- 21K miles: New rear tire (Michelin Pilot Road 2)

Offers are welcome.

Pictures (bike will come with stock mirrors and Givi rack installed; click for big):

I'll try to get some current pictures with the luggage setup sometime this evening.

Got drat that's a hot bike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ari.gato
Aug 13, 2003
^^^^GAH!!!! If this were just a few months from now, I totally would.

ari.gato
Aug 13, 2003
If I didn't just get a new scorpion helmet, I would be all over this. Fantastic helmet. Really really comfortable. Someone get on this.