Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FuzzyWuzzyBear
Sep 8, 2003

BlueBayou posted:

Selling my Ninja :[

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/1660224685.html

Good luck with the sale. That's a good price and I always loved how it looked. I'm on the east coast or I'd grab it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzyWuzzyBear
Sep 8, 2003

AncientTV posted:

Sorry for the late response, I've been internet-less for the past couple of days.

What do you mean size zips? As in, what waist size could potentially fit into them?

I think he meant how far up the leg do the side zips go.

FuzzyWuzzyBear
Sep 8, 2003

Finally Tsaven gets a bike that will be at least decent on the track. (I've seen various grizzled veterans destroy people on Ninja 500s)

FuzzyWuzzyBear
Sep 8, 2003

Kinda/sorta related. I'm wanting to trade my Neon R/T for a supermoto. Maybe there's a goon around Connecticut wanting to offload his DRZ or KTM or whatever?

http://hartford.craigslist.org/mcy/1978481537.html

FuzzyWuzzyBear
Sep 8, 2003

Z3n posted:

Considering selling the DRZ:

Potentially open to trades for a 06+ GSXR trackbike or a 4t dirtbike + cash.
Not interested in any other bikes.

Contact through PM if you're interested, or email at conand at gmail.

:(

No more street riding?

FuzzyWuzzyBear
Sep 8, 2003

Edit: My KTM is sold. =( Le sigh...

FuzzyWuzzyBear fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Jun 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzyWuzzyBear
Sep 8, 2003

reads exactly like a chatbot that was fed exclusively motorcycle forum posts and craigslist ads.