Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manawski
Oct 20, 2003

HOW DO I MADE PUDDING
We'll try it again, but the really weird thing with this situation is that it doesn't necessarily STAY at 4k. If you work the clutch enough, it will come back down to a respectable 1k rpm. Adjusting the idle a whole lot just seems to serve to make that low idle a lot more unstable. It doesn't seem to do a whole lot to the getting stuck at 4k after putting load on the engine problem.

Edit: I'm said friend who got soaked with gas and actually has the title to the bike. I'm letting RuPaul handle it because my job has me jetting out of town for weeks on end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manawski
Oct 20, 2003

HOW DO I MADE PUDDING
Digging through my storage unit, I found a bunch of happened to have laying around. Most of this gear has been worn only once or twice. I've outgrown this gear (literally, I'm too fat to wear it), so that's why I'm selling it.

Joe Rocket Atomic 3 Jacket

Blue, Black, Gray, size SMALL.
Practically brand new, only worn once.
No liner.
$60 Shipped

Joe Rocket Ballistic 7.0 Pants

Black. Size SMALL (32" waist is as large as they'll go)
Never been worn other than to try them on. I primarily used leather while riding, and just had these as backup overpants.
No liner.
$60 Shipped.

Joe Rocket Blaster 2.0 Perforated Pants

These have been worn, and I have crash tested them. There is minor scuffing in two half-dollar sized spots at the hips. The one seam has some stitching scraped off, the other side you can poke your finger under the leather piece protecting the seam, but the seam itself isn't broken.
No liner.

Size SMALL (Again, 32" waist is max for JR small pants)
$60 Shipped
SOLD!

Alpinestars APEX DRYSTAR Gauntlets
Monochrome Black, size Medium.
These are practically brand new, I just can't seem to get them to work with my hands :confused: The inside liner keeps screwing with me.
$45 Shipped

If you're interested in any of this stuff, please PM me or e-mail at {my username} @ gmail.

Manawski fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Jul 18, 2012