Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
I have a brand new set of black Puig frame sliders for an '03-04 ZX-6R. I got them from the stealership, and before I realized they were for the wrong year, I had already opened the package.

Make an offer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
2008 Kawasaki ZZR-600 sport tourer, $4500 obo (Gainesville, FL)

NOTE: I am open to partial trades for an older, cheaper to insure Japanese bike, and/or firearms.

I am selling my 2008 Kawasaki ZZR-600 to pay off some debt. I have the title in hand, and can show the bike any time of the day. It is an excellent sport tourer, and is very comfortable on the highway, with a good amount of power. It has never been raced, stunted, or even intentionally wheelied. It recently had its 7500 mile tune up. It currently has 8000 miles, though I continue to ride it so this may go up. The rear tire is a Pilot Road 2, the front is a Pilot Power, both have good tread remaining. It has absolutely no mechanical defects.

Accessories:
Corbin seat - makes a huge difference
Heli-bars for added wrist comfort
Buell footpegs for extra legroom
Dark smoke double bubble windscreen
Frame and swingarm sliders(hard to see in the pictures, but they are the high-dollar ones, extremely sturdy)
Nelson-Rigg saddlebags and rear seat bag
Kryptonite disc lock
Front flush-mount LED turn signals
(stock seat, handlebars, windscreen and footpegs are included)

Flaws:
Right side fairing is slightly less than perfect (a couple scratches)

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
Dropping price. Craigslist ad here:
http://gainesville.craigslist.org/mcy/1408668663.html

2008 Kawasaki ZZR-600 sport tourer, $4000 obo (Gainesville, FL)

NOTE: I am open to partial trades for an older, cheaper to insure Japanese bike, and/or firearms.

I am selling my 2008 Kawasaki ZZR-600 to pay off some debt. I have the title in hand, and can show the bike any time of the day. It is an excellent sport tourer, and is very comfortable on the highway, with a good amount of power. It has never been raced, stunted, or even intentionally wheelied. It recently had its 7500 mile tune up. It currently has 8000 miles, though I continue to ride it so this may go up. The rear tire is a Pilot Road 2, the front is a Pilot Power, both have good tread remaining. It has absolutely no mechanical defects.

Accessories:
Corbin seat - makes a huge difference
Heli-bars for added wrist comfort
Buell footpegs for extra legroom
Dark smoke double bubble windscreen
Frame and swingarm sliders(hard to see in the pictures, but they are the high-dollar ones, extremely sturdy)
Nelson-Rigg saddlebags and rear seat bag
Kryptonite disc lock
Front flush-mount LED turn signals
(stock seat, handlebars, windscreen and footpegs are included)

Flaws:
Right side fairing is slightly less than perfect (a couple scratches)

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
SOLD

MrKatharsis fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Oct 16, 2009

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
I'll borrow my girlfriend's camera tonight and take some more.

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern

Tsaven Nava posted:

hit up Deals Gap on the way.

I take it you don't watch the news much.

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
fffffffffffffff Dietcokefiend I would be very interested but it will be a few months until I move to your area of the country. Good luck, I'm sure it will sell quick at that price.

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
Just found the aftermarket windshield for my old Suzuki Boulevard M50. I rode with it for ~10,000 miles before deciding that I didn't like having the wind directed right at my forehead. Someone smaller than 6'0" might be better shielded. It's dirty, and there's some scuffing on it but unless you're lying on the tank you won't be looking through the thing. All the screws/brackets are there.

Asking $100 shipped. Taking offers.

http://imgur.com/a/arHjQ

MrKatharsis fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Oct 26, 2012

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
I'm looking for a rear brake rotor for a 2004 Ninja 250 that costs less than the $150 places seem to be asking online. Anyone got a spare one lying around, or any leads?

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
I'd like to go EBC since OEM is so expensive. I don't trust the Chinese off brand stuff that's all over eBay.

Edit: If the Chinese stuff is OK with you guys then I might as well do it too. Still got the front if anything goes horribly wrong.

MrKatharsis fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Apr 16, 2015

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
Edit: Sold.

MrKatharsis fucked around with this message at 00:59 on May 15, 2015

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
Time to declutter. I have a black Tourmaster Flex motorcycle suit (jacket and pants) for sale. Jacket is a large, pants are medium long.

I have boots too. I forget the size but they fit a US 10.5 pretty well.

Everything in good condition, rode less than one season. Make an offer.

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
For sale: Tourmaster Flex series 3 jacket in size large and Flex pants in medium tall. Bought last year, rode one season. I am 5'11", 170, wide shoulders, with a 32" waist. The pants fit me very well. The jacket has room in the middle for a beer belly but is good in the shoulders. Did very well in a Seattle winter. Only my hands were cold. One thing you can't see in the pics is that the pants step down to mesh as well. Great four season gear.

Condition is good to very good. No bugs or rash. All liners, waterproof, warmth, et cetera included. Feel free to ask questions or for more pics. Selling these for half the new cost plus $20 shipping. So pants are $90 plus shipping, jacket is $110 plus shipping.

The gloves are scorpions, a few years old and in decent shape. Medium size, no rash. $30 shipped. Included for free if you buy the other two full price.

http://imgur.com/a/kNcrc

The cat is not for sale.

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
Update to say that the jacket is still available. Size large, good condition.

MrKatharsis posted:

For sale: Tourmaster Flex series 3 jacket in size large and Flex pants in medium tall. Bought last year, rode one season. I am 5'11", 170, wide shoulders, with a 32" waist. The pants fit me very well. The jacket has room in the middle for a beer belly but is good in the shoulders. Did very well in a Seattle winter. Only my hands were cold. One thing you can't see in the pics is that the pants step down to mesh as well. Great four season gear.

Condition is good to very good. No bugs or rash. All liners, waterproof, warmth, et cetera included. Feel free to ask questions or for more pics. Selling these for half the new cost plus $20 shipping. So pants are $90 plus shipping, jacket is $110 plus shipping.

The gloves are scorpions, a few years old and in decent shape. Medium size, no rash. $30 shipped. Included for free if you buy the other two full price.

http://imgur.com/a/kNcrc

The cat is not for sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
For Sale:

Tourmaster Elite Series II one piece rainsuit, size large. Loose in the middle on a skinny guy, would fit a 6' fat man no problem. Owned many years but used only a few times. Only marks are some peeling plastic on the hood(weird, because I did not know it had a hood until just now when I pulled it out to inspect it) and some dirt on the under-boot straps. Can post pics if necessary.

$35 shipped to a goon or local pickup in Seattle area.