Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
2013 Yamaha Super Tenere. Goon price $5700.

13172 miles (today)

A great big adventure biek! 1200cc parallel twin with 270 crank and dry sump. All the goodies: traction control, ABS, sport and touring modes, cruise control, shaft drive, center stand, Yoshimura exhaust, etc. Dropped once at low speed while traversing a desert mud puddle after a rain storm - this accounts for the scratches on the left side and that the little ball on the side of the kickstand being broken off. I picked it up and rode it another few hundred miles that day - yes, it's heavy but it carries it's weight well and is surprisingly competent off road. On road it's a great long distance rider - the seat is good, there's a power outlet on the binnacle for your phone or whatever, etc. Really just eats up the miles. Service is current, done about 900 miles ago. Selling because I want a small bike for city riding, so had to get rid of this one or the VRod, and ultimately I just don't do off road stuff hardly anymore so the VRod stays. More pics available on request - let me know what you want to see. Located in Las Vegas.

Sold! Thanks for playing!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mr. Wiggles fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Jun 11, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
Ugh typo from previous draft. Transposing certainly changes the equation.