Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jdonz
Jan 4, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

I've got a set of new Ricor Intiminators for a second gen (2003-current) SV650. $150 shipped.

How come you didn't use them?

I am definitely interested in them. What is your preference for payment and how should I contact you?

edit: I'm pretty sure I have PMs, or I can be reached at jddonz at gmail dot com.

jdonz fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Feb 17, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jdonz
Jan 4, 2004

Ahh, sorry to hear that. I'll buy them if they haven't been spoken for yet. I'll send you a PM.

jdonz
Jan 4, 2004

Can you throw up some pics of the pants and jerseys please?

jdonz
Jan 4, 2004

n8r posted:

Here are the pants:

They are size 36 - they have a belt so they fit probably 34-36 pretty well. One pair is a vented model, the other is a standard pair. $30 / pair of pants shipped. Both are in good shape, very nice pants - I think I paid ~$90/pair.

They're both Fox Strafer models

Cool, thanks. Sent you a PM.

jdonz
Jan 4, 2004

I'm selling my KTM, here are the details:

2008 KTM XCF 250
Pro Action front suspension and The Edge Motorsports shock tuned for 180lbs
Athena 30cc big bore kit
ASV levers
Electric and kick start

You can see a few pictures here:
http://imgur.com/a/axxS4

I have the original manuals and the nifty bag from the PO. There are a bunch of printouts of the upgrades the PO did and they all seem to be on the up and up. From what he told me, the original motor had no problems and he had the big bore kit installed for some additional power. It runs great and I've had no problems with the bike.

It will need a new chain and sprockets pretty soon but the tires have a bit of life left on them. The fuel tap switch is snapped off so you need to use pliers to turn it on and off. The case cover on the right side was re-painted with the wrong kind of paint and it is wearing off.

The bike and I are in Phoenix. I'm looking to get $3k. Send me a PM or a gmail at jddonz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jdonz
Jan 4, 2004

Sold.

I'm selling my WR250R (in Phoenix):

Imgur gallery: http://imgur.com/a/70WpZ
Craigslist ad with the details: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/mcy/4573019465.html

I just haven't had the time to do the kind of riding that this bike excels at. It really is a fun bike to ride but I'll be honest and say its not great on the freeway, greater than 60mph, and I'm mostly a commuter these days. I'm not really sure what to price this at, there isn't much local. From what I've seen on ADVrider and craigslist the range seems to be $3,800 with a ton of abuse and miles to $5,800 for newer ones with ~farkles~. I think $5,000 with low miles is fair but I'd go to $4,500 for a Cycle Asylum dude.

jdonz fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Jul 22, 2014