Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
If any of you all are around the Cincinnati area and looking for a starter bike I have my sister's 2009 ninjer 250 up for sale.

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/6064006550.html

The infamous 250 from my running from the cops stories so you have to be a bad rear end that likes to live dangerously to purchase this bike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
I'd take the boots, 41075

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Revvik posted:

$10 to ship, about. PayPal is my username at gmail.

Sent, address in the notes. Thanks.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Revvik posted:

Both of you: just got home from the post office.

EDIT: Nsap doesn't have PMs so he does not get a tracking number I guess. Though he may get a cat toy in the boot; Rumples does that to show affection.

Thanks buddy. I tried them on and they were loose, so I though I'd just get some insoles and they'd probably be good. Then I went to put in the insoles and realized they didn't have any...lol. So that's why they were loose.

Thanks again, good walking boots and will keep me riding till I get my other boots repaired.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Don't listen to these softies, Beach Bum. The Toxx is sacred.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Jazzzzz posted:

Any interest in a pair of NIB Gaerne SG-10s, black, EU 44/US 10? I bought them years ago when I was planning on buying a dirt bike, and then I got a ridiculous deal on my SMC and never wore them. They were worn in my house once when I tried them on for fit, and have been in the box ever since.

Thought I'd offer them to goons before I put them up on ADVRider. $200 + shipping.

edit: pics added

Hey how can I contact you off the forum if you're interested in riding sometime? I'm trying to get Tiberus out too and he'd probably feel more comfortable with someone else cause he thinks I'm gonna squid it up and leave him behind.

Which is probably true at least a few times on the ride, but I'll slow up and wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Buhbuhj posted:

Beach Bum do you have any tags left? I think I might need one for my Tuono.

Yeah I wouldn't mind one either if there are.

Jazzzzz posted:

Arlen Ness perforated supermoto track suit, size 56 - new with tags. White/grey/black. $300 and I'll split shipping with you.

I'm 6', 185lbs, 42 inch chest, 32" jeans waist 32" inseam. I'm wearing a Forcefield full back protector + kidney belt under the suit in these pictures. The suit comes with its own CE-rated back pad, shoulder, and knee armor, along with pucks. The top fits snug with the Forcefield back protector in, there are a few extra inches around the waist, and the butt sags when standing like most off-the-rack suits I've seen.

Date of manufacture is 2010 - it's never been on the bike, because I never tracked my SMC. Leather is in excellent shape, soft and pliable with no cracking.

I'm picturing you wearing this on a gs500 lol