Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo

Taelrin posted:

Ah well thank you anyway then. my search for the perfect glove continues.

If you can find a good summer gauntlet with knuckle guard please tell me too so I can get a pair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo
Selling spare perf leather jacket and boots (women's gear) over in this thread

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo
Selling my gear since I sold my bike:

Gloves: A* Vega Drystar gloves, Size Small. Worn a few times. Amazing cold/wet weather gloves. $50 + shipping.
Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3

Jackets: Joe Rocket Women's Roxie 2.0 red leather jacket. Moderate wear. Quilted vest liner included. $40 + shipping.

Joe Rocket Men's Phoenix 3.0 gray/black mesh jacket. Moderate wear. Windbreaker jacket liner included. $30 + shipping.

Riding pants: Firstgear Mesh Tex WOMENS Size 10 pants. Worn a few times. $50 + shipping.
Picture 1 Picture 2

Prices are OBO. Just looking to make space.

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo

GlazedMcGuffin posted:

I'm interested in the pants; is the sizing pretty standard? I wear a 10 in jeans, but for example scorpion's savannah pants are XL for me. :rolleyes:

Yeah the fit is pretty standard. I bought them online and was happy with how they fit. Here's Firstgear's size chart if you'd like to be sure.

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo
Still selling this stuff. Would rather sell here than CL if I can help it :P

teknicolor posted:

Gloves: A* Vega Drystar gloves, Size Small. Worn a few times. Amazing cold/wet weather gloves. $50 + shipping.

Jackets: Joe Rocket Women's Roxie 2.0 red leather jacket. Moderate wear. Quilted vest liner included. $40 + shipping.

Joe Rocket Men's Phoenix 3.0 gray/black mesh jacket. Moderate wear. Windbreaker jacket liner included. $30 + shipping.

Riding pants: Firstgear Mesh Tex WOMENS Size 10 pants. Worn a few times. $50 + shipping.
Picture 1 Picture 2

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo
No worries, this thread is the only place I've got them listed ATM so you've got dibs.

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo

AncientTV posted:

I know this kind of thing is annoying, but if you still have these by the end of next week, I'll take them off your hands (get it, cause they're gloves ayuk yuk). I'm just waiting to sell my other bike.

Still interested?

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo
Yup, still for sale. Prices reduced.

teknicolor posted:

Gloves: A* Vega Drystar gloves, Size Small. Worn a few times. Amazing cold/wet weather gloves. $40 + shipping.

Jackets: Joe Rocket Women's Roxie 2.0 red leather jacket. Moderate wear. Quilted vest liner included. $30 + shipping. Size Small.

Joe Rocket Men's Phoenix 3.0 gray/black mesh jacket. Moderate wear. Windbreaker jacket liner included. $25 + shipping. Size XS.

Riding pants: Firstgear Mesh Tex WOMENS Size 10 pants. Worn a few times. $40 + shipping.
Picture 1 Picture 2

teknicolor fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Jan 6, 2012

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo

AncientTV posted:

What size is the Phoenix 3?

XS, pretty big around the shoulders though

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo
drat how did I forget sizes on half of the stuff I posted there? It's a size small. Fits me very well, but is a bit long in the sleeve by an inch or so

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo

bjobjoli posted:

Are these still for sale? I would totally take the Phoenix 3.0 and Drystar gloves for 65 + shipping. Don't have PM, but get at me @ langn@kittenpile.com or here.

I can do that. Paypal dixie dot daniels at gmail
I'll box and ship USPS tomorrow if you send it tonight.

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo

bjobjoli posted:

Paypal'd. Let me know when you ship, thanks.

Sent you an email re shipping

teknicolor fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Jan 26, 2012

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo
Shipped yesterday, should arrive next week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo

bjobjoli posted:

Got them today, everything is in excellent condition. Thanks!

awesome, glad it got there so soon :)