Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Eric Praline
Aug 13, 2004
I didn't like the others, they were all too flat.
I've got a Bikemaster 525mx 110 link X ring chain, with rivet-style master link. Still in the cello wrap, though I seem to have lost the box. $65 shipped to the US.

This one, specifically: http://www.bikebandit.com/bikemaster-525mx-x-ring-chain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Eric Praline
Aug 13, 2004
I didn't like the others, they were all too flat.
Don't suppose any of you guys are in the DC region and want my 1980 CB900C?

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/4750557593.html

Some additional info not on the CL, since it seems to scare everyone away. (I get barely any interest at all, and no one's come to see it. Dunno if it's just priced too high or what):

I found this bike rotting in a garage, and fully restored it. Engine, frame, tank, fuel, everything has been taken apart, inspected, cleaned, replaced, fixed, and adjusted to factory service manual spec.

Some highlights:
* I did a few tasteful upgrades on things that needed replacement: Headlight, handlebars, taillight, turn signals, mirrors, oil lines.
* Painted the tank and covers a cool green/blue from the Kawasaki catalog.
* Cleaned and epoxy sealed the tank.
* Powder coated the wheels black
* 4-into-1 exhaust
* Replaced the coils with high quality Dyna-coils
* Checked/fixed/replaced all electrics per service manual procedure
* New stainless steel brake lines
* Replaced front master cylinder with a the correct sized Nissin sporty-style cup & cylinder job.
* The previous owner bored out the cylinders with the WiseCo 985 kit, so it pulls *really* hard.
* Replaced the head and performed a full valve job. Lapped valves, new seals, checked all guide and wear tolerances.
* Valve lash clearances are all in spec.
* Carbs are cleaned and all wear parts replaced with a kit from Randakk's Cycle Shop. Replaced carb screws with hex head bolts.
* Replaced rubber oil cooler lines with cool looking stainless cased ones.
* Cases split, all gearing checked, shift forks, drive chains, & bearings measured for tolerances
* All oil seals and gaskets were replaced.
* Disassembled and cleaned subtransmission.
* Replaced subtrans and final drive oil.
* New brake pads
* New tires
* All new fluids
* Tons more.

I've got a complete list of the parts I've purchased for replacement on this thing from various sources.
I've also got a near-complete second bike good for parts that goes with.