Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

I'm a dummy and I'm selling some stuff that's not even a month old because I have impulse buying issues and bought some other stuff to replace it already. My stupidity can be your gain. Everything listed here is only two or three weeks old and has only been worn a few times because it keeps raining here. Prices will include the cheapest form of shipping available via Fedex. If you want to pay more for faster shipping we can certainly work something out. I have receipts proving both the age of the gear if you are curious.

Dainese D-Dry Evo Pants - $280 - Size 52

Sedici Lucio Shorty Gloves - $75 - Medium

Alpinestars SMX-1 - $130 - Size 43 EUR/9 US

SevenZeroSeven Backlash Helmet - $150 - Medium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Updated prices on this stuff
Dainese D-Dry Evo Pants - $210 - Size 52 (approx 34 US)

Alpinestars SMX-1 - $110 - Size 43 EUR/9 US

That price includes standard ground shipping (or whatever is cheapest at fedex).

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Selling my Sena 20S. I bought a helmet integrated version and no longer need it. Still works perfectly as far as I'm aware. I believe I've still got everything it originally came with in the box. Asking $110, which will cover shipping to the US.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Selling some pants and gloves.

Pants:
Dainese Arizona 1C pants. Have kevlar lining in the seat and knees and soft pro-shape armor in the knees. Size 32 waist. Inseam is 30 inches. Asking $65.

Revit Austin Jeans. Coolmax lining. Kevlar in impact areas and soft armor in knees. Size 31 waist, 30 inseam. Asking $110

Gloves:

Held Airstream 2's. Size 7, but broken in so they've stretched a little. I wear a medium in A-Stars and these fit but my fingers go right up to the ends, however I never felt them to be uncomfortable. Good summer gloves. Asking $65.

Held Rodney's. Size 8. Never actually worn. Also summer gloves. $55.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Selling some pants and gloves.

Pants:
Dainese Arizona 1C pants. Have kevlar lining in the seat and knees and soft pro-shape armor in the knees. Size 32 waist. Inseam is 30 inches. Asking $65.

Revit Austin Jeans. Coolmax lining. Kevlar in impact areas and soft armor in knees. Size 31 waist, 30 inseam. Asking $110

Gloves:

Held Airstream 2's. Size 7, but broken in so they've stretched a little. I wear a medium in A-Stars and these fit but my fingers go right up to the ends, however I never felt them to be uncomfortable. Good summer gloves. Asking $65.

Held Rodney's. Size 8. Never actually worn. Also summer gloves. $55.

All of this stuff is still available. Also have some size 32 Spidi J-Dyneema jeans that are just a little too tight and too much of a pain to return. They’ve never been worn other than trying them on.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Gone

YOLOsubmarine fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Aug 9, 2020

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

I’m bikeless for a while so it’s time to clean out the closet. I don’t want to post a billion pictures but if you’re interested message here or PM me and I’ll get you some. All of the gear listed is in good shape and has never been crashed in. I am 5’8”, 175, lift pretty regularly and wear a 31 in most jean sizes, to give an idea of his this stuff fits.

I’m going to put some suggested prices on this stuff but I also just want to get rid of it so if you feel like something is worth way less than I suggested feel free to make an offer. Buyer pays shipping.

Pants:
Spidi J-Dyneema Jeans - Size 32 - $100 - These are single layer jeans, so they’re not as heavy and hot as most motorcycle jeans with a separate Kevlar backing. These fit a little loose around my waist once they’ve been worn for a bit. Come with knee and hip armor.

Revit Mesh Overpants - Size Medium - $50 - I believe these are the original Airwaves but I don’t actually remember. They’re nice summer pants or over pants for hot weather though. Comes with knee armor.

Dainese D-System Evo D-Dry - Size 48 - $125 - these are textile pants with airflow flaps at the knees that can be opened or closed and a removable waterproof internal liner. Comes with knee armor

Jackets:
Alpinestars GP Plus R v2 - Size 50 euro - $200 - White and Red colorway. Looks bitchin if you’re cosplaying as a power ranger. Comes with Astars back protector.

Revit GT-R Air Jacket - Size Medium - $75 - Mesh textile jacket. Pretty good airflow. Comes with SeeSoft back armor.

Gloves:
Revit Jerez - size medium - $75 - Full gauntlet race gloves. Red and White colorway.

Held Airstream II - size 7/s - $40 - Short cuff summer gloves.

Sena 10U for Shoei Helmets - $125 - integrates with the GT Air v1 helmet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

any photos of these? curious about condition mostly