Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milton
Jan 3, 2005

...but then they switched from the 1911 to the beretta but I kept my 1911 because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the rounds for the 1911...
Sold

Milton fucked around with this message at 00:24 on May 19, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milton
Jan 3, 2005

...but then they switched from the 1911 to the beretta but I kept my 1911 because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the rounds for the 1911...
sold

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Milton fucked around with this message at 00:24 on May 19, 2010

Milton
Jan 3, 2005

sold

Milton fucked around with this message at 00:25 on May 19, 2010

Milton
Jan 3, 2005

For sale: 1 Baren Napoleon bar-end mirror

Got it for my brother's bike but it was the wrong part and the shop wont take a return.

Looks like it's for 18mm inside-diameter bars.

Back of package w/ specs:
http://tinypic.com/r/2vx3mle/7

$30 shipped.

Milton
Jan 3, 2005

A pair of Joe Rocket Ballistic textile motorcycle pants for sale. Like-new condition. I only wore them a couple times on short rides.

I think they're these (or at least very close): http://www.joerocket.com/catalog/index.cfm/237/126/Pants/Ballistic_7.0_Textile

Size M- Short. I'm 5'6" / 145lbs and they're a little big. Would probably fit someone a bit taller or heavier.

Removable waterproof inner shell. Knee armor included. Would probably be very good touring pants.

$75 shipped. PM me if you're interested or want more info.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milton
Jan 3, 2005

I have to move from the Bay Area (CA) to LA and can't really take two bikes so I need to find my Bonneville a new home.

2005 Bonneville Black. British Customs Predators exhaust. 15k miles.

It's it pretty good shape, with normal wear-and-tear. Extra stuff included:

Motorcycle cover
Triumph pannier racks and soft panniers
Aftermarket locking gas cap
Haynes service manual

Detailed posting here: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/d/2005-triumph-bonneville-black/6581504290.html

$250 off for goons.

PM works or you can use the contact in the ad- just make sure to mention SA if you want that sweet, sweet discount.