Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

laymil
Sep 13, 2005

so it goes...
I bought my track bike in December. Since then, my priorities have significantly changed, so I'm looking to sell it. To be honest, I haven't done much work to it, so I'm not expecting to make any money on this deal unless I have to put significant work into the bike.

2002 Suzuki GSX-R 600 $2000

Hindle titanium canister
Ohlins steering damper
Penske rear shock
Brand new Corsa III's
Brand new Vortex rearsets
Brand new Vesrah front brake pads
Power Commander III

I have the following parts for it:
Race Tech fork kit (springs, bushings, fork seals, fork oil), 220lbs
Zero Gravity Double Bubble windscreen
Vortex front and rear sprockets w/ 520 chain

For full disclosure, the previous owner's for sale thread is here: http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=9950

The battery has been replaced and the bike runs great.

There are two sets of Sharkskinz race bodies plus a new pair of air intakes. Neither of the sets are in good shape, but I can clean up one of them a bit and mount them on the bike if it becomes necessary. I'll also include front and rear stands, as well as the Haynes manual the p/o gave me.

The bike is located in Ewing, NJ. It does not have a title, but I've run the VIN through NICB and it comes back clean. Please PM me with questions or feel free to email me at laymil+gsxr@obsolescence.net

more photos here.

laymil fucked around with this message at 00:05 on May 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

laymil
Sep 13, 2005

so it goes...

Z3n posted:

This may be how the rulebook reads, but no one actually does it. Not to mention that a lot of the front runners are using bikes that never actually got titles, they just have MSOs or bills of sale for them, because they were never stamped with a VIN.

I've got bills of sale from at least the two previous owners and will provide one as well. I've never seen anyone have a problem as long as the bike doesn't show up as stolen. If it were a street bike, I wouldn't have bought it without a title in the first place.

more photos here.

laymil
Sep 13, 2005

so it goes...

laymil posted:

2002 Suzuki GSX-R 600

more photos here.

Posted for sale on WERA and NESBA. Price is OBO and I am immediately discounting it to $1800 for CA.

laymil
Sep 13, 2005

so it goes...

frozenphil posted:

Your pictures don't work, FYI.

They work fine from my office, my house, my phone over the cell network, and for other people so it might be blocked on your end. FYI.