Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OrangeFurious
Oct 14, 2005

Ce n'est pas une St. Furious.
I have two items that need to leave my ownership.

1) Reflective red wheel tape for two 17" rims. This is the stuff that shines white in direct light and comes in pre-cut strips (instead of a roll). How's :tenbux: shipped from CA sound?

2) Honda badges removed from a Joe Rocket jacket. There's a big two-part "HONDA" a big Wing for the back, and a couple smaller wings for the arms. Cover shipping and they're yours. Figure about $4.

Pics available if needed - username @ mac.com.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OrangeFurious
Oct 14, 2005

redscare posted:

Where was that picture taken? I swear I know the building and bike.

OrangeFurious
Oct 14, 2005

redscare posted:

Outside my condo off 4th St west of Magnolia

That's it - I looked at a place in that building. I live so close to you it's scary.