Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Honda did a nifty back box on the GL500 which, while similar to that, made it a bigger box complete with a small backrest. Not wide enough for a helmet, but drat you could cram a lot of poo poo in them.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Selling a brand new Givi T418 Tail/Roll bag.
SOLD

Brand new, never used. Still has tags on it and all included accessories still in shrink wrap (rain cover, straps). Bought when I still had the ST1100, but never used it and likely never will since my Concours has a smuggler hard trunk.

I think it's rated @ 48L volume. I put a tape measure next to it a minute ago, and I'd say its approx 17" long x 12" wide x 10" tall, give or take. It's pretty big and you could stuff a lot into it. Has pockets around the sides of it too. It's made in Italy so you know its as cool as gently caress.

I think these go for about $85-ish new if you can find one (not common in North America). Asking $45 (CDN or US) plus true postage to ship which I can figure out once I get your address and package it up.

I live in Canada, but will ship it pretty much anywhere for true cost.

Edit: Had a PM asking for more details so thought I'd amend post for everyone.

Photo of what you get. Tail pack, Givi packaging, straps, instructions and rain cover.

Mounting options. Bungies to tie off of built in and D-Rings. Could probably use that strap with quick connects too I guess.

Gives you an idea of the size.

Photo of a similar bag on an SV I found on google

Will take paypal :argh: or good old Canada/US cash in an envelope.
Edit:

Package is 19x19x4.5 inches @ 5.2 lbs.
Canada post rates can be found here:

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/personal/findARate?execution=e2s1

Originating postal code T1H 5N3
Canada Post to the US can be INSANELY EXPENSIVE I can probably ship UPS out of Montana if the buyer isn't in a big rush as I typically go across every month or so.
SOLD

slidebite fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Sep 27, 2012

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Official Team Kawasaki Racing Canada Pit Shirt - *** SOLD ***

Brand new, never worn or even off the hanger.

Retails for $102, looking for $50 plus true shipping... probably around $10 (15ish+ USA) or so depending where and how small of a package I can put it in. Shipping from Canada, postal code T1H 5N3

Fatty XXL

slidebite fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Jun 4, 2013

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

If you were closer I would buy it. Shipped to the CDN border for that price? :)

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

To be clear I would be buying the bike with intention of flipping it since I doubt I'd prefer it over the C14.

BMWs go for a premium up here, even if I factor in a US-detraction (some people don't like import bikes).

I can do a one-way to LAX from GTF for decent enough. I have driven from Mission Veijo/Laguna area to home in Southern Alberta with 1 overnight south of SLC so it is do-able.

Let me think about it and do a bit more market research.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

You rat bastards, you're giving me a holiday idea now.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

I assumed it was a parallel twin myself. Neat little bike, I've never heard of them before.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

One per valve I assume, but as for a real benefit? I have no idea.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Oglogoth posted:

I can demonstrate the bike for you while you follow me in your car.
That's beautiful

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

What can you do for chucking them in the mail to Canada? Postal code T1H 5N3?

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Voltage posted:

I'll stop by the fedex building next to my job
tomorrow morning and see.

Oh god, not Fedex, it'll cost as much as the gloves and is only mildly better than UPS which is horrific for international shipments. USPS would be the only feasible way I'd be interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

If shipping by mail is a pain, I relinquish dibbs and feel free to let ^^ have them, no worries. :)