Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Morons! I have morons on my payroll!

cheesebot posted:

My girlfriend is selling her 1973 CB750

$3,500? As in American dollars? That's asking quite a bit... Let us know if you get that much for it. I may have to sell my 77 CB750K if that's the going rate!

Crayvex fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Apr 26, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Wow, different strokes for different folks. I just see all that surface corrosion and staining from what appears to be an oil leak and I think I'd offer no more than $1000.

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

cheesebot posted:

SOLD for $3000, thanks for your input.

Maybe you should sell yours...

Awesome! I'll hang on to mine. I doubt I can get more than $1200 for mine in Michigan.

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

The PO threw in a "matching" motorcycle jacket with my Yamaha R6. Besides being several sizes too big for me, it's a Suzuki jacket.

Intersport Suzuki Leather Jacket

- Size 50
- Foam armor in the back, elbows, and shoulders. (Sorry I swapped the hard armor with the foam armor from my Fieldsheer jacket)
- Portions of the leather are perforated
- Both a Full length and short zipper are built in for attachment to pants

It has zippers for a liner, but I don't have one.

Feet not included

I'm asking $100 + shipping, but go ahead and make me an offer.

Send me a PM or message at tydeus at wowway dot com

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

TheScott2K posted:

Just in time for Valentine's Day, a red windscreen for a 99-02 Yamaha R6. Tinted red so everyone knows what a Republican you are, with low-profile geometry that perfectly complements your twatty lowered sportbike. Asking $30 shipped, cheaper if you're local to 757.

My GOD, is it wrong that I want to put this on my Blue R6????? Of course I would need to put a gray Cobra insignia on it.

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

TheScott2K posted:

That, sir, is the one context in which that windscreen would actually rule. I'll drop it to $25 shipped if you promise to post pics. PM me if you're interested.

Paypal funds have been sent. I'm such a nerd...

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

As awesome as that helmet looks, it is mad uncomfortable. I'll post some glamor shots with it, but I'll try to get some action shots on the bike with the uniform my black motorcycle helmet and mirror visor. At least that one is DOT certified. Ha ha ha.

The final decision is do I go with a 6" or an 8" symbol? I think it will look sweet in silver.

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

GONE!

Crayvex fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Jul 6, 2011

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Drunk Pledge Driver posted:

So if it doesn't just slip on, how are you supposed to connect it? Can you snap a pic of the connecting end? My friend hit me on my bike yesterday and the exhaust got smushed so I could use a cheap replacement if I could find a way to jerry rig it.

Well it is supposed to "slip on" but my R6's exhaust pipe and muffler are welded together. Taking a pic shortly.

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Shipped to Drunk Pledge Driver!

Crayvex fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Jul 6, 2011

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Post Workout Peach posted:

Anyone have a pair of size 11-13 boots they want to offload around $100-150?

I have some Joe Rocket Sonics in that size range if you are interested.

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

I have some old techie crap that is free to anyone that wants it. Just pay USPS shipping.

The monster is spoken for!

Here's a steering stem RAM mount that I used on my 2002 Yamaha YZF-R6. I'm sure it will fit other bikes as well. Put it in your stem hole (heh heh) and then tighten it up with an Allen wrench. (It uses friction or some other poo poo to sorta stay on) I used this to hold a Garmin GPS on my bike when I rode from Detroit to Nashville on my SPORT BIKE. (YES I STILL TALK ABOUT THIS)

This is an iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S RAM mount. I'm using the ball for something else. It'll save you a couple of bucks if you are old tech lover who like to bolt too much poo poo to your bike!

Just PM with your zip code and I'll give your shipping estimate.

Crayvex fucked around with this message at 04:21 on May 20, 2014

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Are you Epic? Are you Wide? Are you a high def hating hipster? I have just the FREE camera for you!

Pay shipping, I'll throw in a 2GB memory card so that you can record literally HOURS UPON HOURS OF AWESOME HOT VIDEO. (More like 60 minutes with 2 AAA batteries)

WOW look at the awesome waterproof case! Man, those lens scratches are the best! Shut up it's free. Post videos or else the Karma police will come and take it away. Standard def videos will make you look hotter than you really are. Helmet cameras also add 2.5 HP at the rear wheel.

Example video I made with this sweet camera. http://youtu.be/SYNbOZu7ZEM

Gone, or soon to be! Are you all hating yourself right now? You could have been immortalized in 360p on the Youtubes!

Hold on to your hope! I have more epic things to come! Perhaps I should have made my own thread?

Crayvex fucked around with this message at 04:07 on May 21, 2014

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Transaction in progress.

Crayvex fucked around with this message at 19:39 on May 24, 2014

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Transaction in progress!

Crayvex fucked around with this message at 18:48 on May 24, 2014

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Do you have a 1999-2002 YZF-R6? Want to show your allegiance to Cobra? I have just the upgrade for you! 100% certified to deflect blue lasers. Battle tested and Commander approved. Message me and it's yours. I'll even pay shipping because this thing is awesome.

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Sold!

Crayvex fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Jun 1, 2014

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

TheScott2K posted:

Hahahaha I remember selling you this before it was Cobra-ized! It looked much, much better on your blue R6 with the logo on it than on mine which looked like this before I began the de-moroning process.

Thanks again for sending it to me! I loved the look on the Blue R6. It helped it stand out in the literal sea of blue ones at my work place. I haven't made up my mind where I will put Cobra logos on the FZ1, but it WILL happen.

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

hot sauce posted:

What brand were those saddlebags? I only glanced at this post before you sold it and am looking for some soft bags like that.

They are Nelson Rigg CL-1000 and CL-150. The exact models I had are discontinued but there are similar styles available. What kind of bike are you putting them on?

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Sold

Crayvex fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Oct 20, 2014

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Sold.

Crayvex fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Oct 20, 2014

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Transaction in progress! Warning, an armored motorcycle warrior may be coming to a town near you!

Crayvex fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Apr 29, 2015

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

url posted:

I kinda want this armour, but a) I'm broke for a bit b) I'm in Asia and x) I don't wanna be a pita.

If. you're not in a desperate rush and no one else chimes in, I'll cover the shipping.

We can work something out. Send me email: tydeus at wowway doto com.

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Anyone interested in an old timey walkie-talkie with two types of helmet speakers/microphones and a push to talk button?

Make me an offer: shipping will be from Royal Oak, MI

Tydeus at wowway.com

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

One has a boom mic for open face helmets. The other is for closed face helmets. What you see is what you get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Wh

Ghostnuke posted:

Would take $500 + shipping, get these out of my house plz.

What are your measurements? How did they fit?