Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

salt the fries!
Dec 24, 2005
Hey have I mentioned yet that my license plate is "TOA5TER"? See, it's kyoot because it's a boxy car! ^_^
sold!

salt the fries! fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Jun 26, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

salt the fries!
Dec 24, 2005
Hey have I mentioned yet that my license plate is "TOA5TER"? See, it's kyoot because it's a boxy car! ^_^
So, this is great timing given that post... On the note of bikes that don't have many miles, here's a link to the Milwaukee Craigslist post for my 2014 CB1100. It's got 600 miles on it since it was purchased last July (2017).

It's due for its 600 mile service, which will be done (at my expense) before the bike is sold. I don't really need to get rid of it, but I have too many "fun" projects and I'd like to get a little more focused. The warranty is transferable and is either for 5 years or 7 years, I'll have to look.

Asking $6700, but flexible.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2014-honda-cbmiles-warranty/6576798463.html

Yes, I know I'm not really a regular poster, but I figured I'd offer it up if anyone is looking.