Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Anyone have a dog carrier bag for sale? I need a large one for 25ish pound dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Shuka posted:

I ended up making a dog box out of AC plywood and angle iron that was hanging around the house. Took it for a test drive sans dog from SLO to San Diego, doesn't catch as much wind as I feared.

Gonna line it and putt around the beaches with the pooch this weekend. My dad curled the clutch and banged off the fairing before I had a chance to do it myself this summer.

Huh. Well, now I'm wondering if I shouldn't just strap a hard side carrier onto the bike. I have a spare one that she fits in fine.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

My dog has a pair of "mutt-muffs" and a stretchy sock thing that slips over her face. I don't have anything for her eyes yet, though. If I get something to bring her on my bike I will.