Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla

Very clean, well-maintained '03 Z1000 with a ton of cool parts:

Parting out.

tarzanspuma fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Apr 26, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla
Edit: decided to part out.

Bike still available... last price drop to $4250, before I start parting her out.

Original post:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3119867r=4#post374610934

Come on guys... just look at how sexy this bike is. How can you possibly resist?! :devil:

tarzanspuma fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Apr 26, 2010

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla
Price drop again to $4,000. I'm too lazy to part her out... seriously people, help me out.

For you LA Goons, I'd be willing to work out some sort of delivery deal. ari.gato, I'm looking at you.

tarzanspuma posted:

Bike still available... last price drop to $4250, before I start parting her out.

Original post:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3119867&pagenumber=4#post374610934

Come on guys... just look at how sexy this bike is. How can you possibly resist?! :devil:

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla

Bunway Airlines posted:

Someone buy this Z. I've owned and ridden several and his is just nice. Very fun to ride and a great freeway bike.
I think it's a great twisties bike, too. :colbert:

Jabs posted:

Let the Great Excuse Derail begin!
"That is a loving BEAUTIFUL bike, and I would buy this in a heartbeat, except..."
* Don't have $4000 to pay for it.
* 127 HP could kill the poo poo out of me before I even got it back to Colorado.

Okay, people, no more excuses!

It's been slightly defarkled and the price has now been lowered to $3400.

See the ad here:
http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/mcy/1715549282.html

Still has the Muzzy exhaust for that every-so-important bling factor...

Edit: Forgot to mention that I'm driving up to the Bay area tonight! Any Bay goons interested should shoot me a PM and convince me to bring the bike along.

tarzanspuma fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Apr 29, 2010

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla
Sold!

tarzanspuma fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Mar 11, 2011

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla
Sale pending

So... selling a thing... a weird thing. I doubt anyone here would be interested, but what the hell:

2005 BMW R1200ST - 24,1xx miles, really good shape. I only let Z3n ride it like three, four times, tops. It survived.

tarzanspuma fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Apr 23, 2014

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla

slidebite posted:

If you were closer I would buy it. Shipped to the CDN border for that price? :)

If I were a motivated seller, maybe... But I'm not that motivated. :effort:

I will say, this a perfect bike for a fly & ride. I once rode 900 miles in one day, Idaho to my home, with bronchitis!

I'm getting married later this month, but starting in May I can probably pick you up at LAX and furnish a nights' accommodations in Lovely Santa Barbara (or nearby slum-town, where I actually live).

Safety Dance posted:

I'll deliver it to the Canadian border for the price of a flight from MDW-LAX and fuel.

Christ, we need some sort of Goon-Relay riding/bike-delivery network.

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla
Selling my Tuono:

edit: sold!

tarzanspuma fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Mar 20, 2017

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla

That's a screaming deal. I just sold my '03 for $3500.
:italy:

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla

BlackMK4 posted:

$3k to a goon. I bought a goddamn s2000 on penskes. I need to feed it tires and more of my soul

Boooooo!! What are you going to ride at THill?!

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla
Cleaning out the closet

TCX X-Street Shoes
Sold

Alpinestars Waterproof Moon Boots

Can't remember the exact model number of these and I can't find the receipt either, sorry. I also barely wore these. Certainly never took them on a long ride... almost no wear. They're 11US/44EU but I'd say they're more a true size as they're snug on me. Velcro on both sides and entry zipper on the inside.
$40 + shipping.

Ortlieb Dry Bags

I've had these for 8(!) years but, they're still in great condition and work awesome. I'm back to a bike with factory luggage, so I might as well get these sold.
$80 + shipping.

And lastly some bits left from my old Z1000 (2003):

Power Commander III USB

$60 + shipping.

Throttlemeister bar ends

$40 + shipping.

FYI, my shipping zip is 93117.

tarzanspuma fucked around with this message at 03:30 on May 7, 2017

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Is the z1000 wiring harness hard wired to that pc3 or could it be adapted for another bike? (ie my SV)

Hard wired for the specific application.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla

mulligan posted:

Hey I might be interested in the casual boots thx thing, do you have an email address so we can talk ?

Sorry, mungtor paid me for these today, but I've been traveling all day and couldn't edit the ad until now.