Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

tail/saddlebags sold.

FlerpNerpin fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Jun 12, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Endless Mike posted:

I've got a roll of neon orange rim tape if anyone wants it for shipping.

Ya but I own a KTM which is already orange and needs to be more orangerer.

2nds...

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Mr. Clark2 posted:

Any idea what I should ask for it?

I'd ask for money

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

MotoMind posted:

I'm not sure it's polite to refer to vagina as a "joke-door."

Maybe you'd change your mind if you saw it

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Z3n posted:

Nice things

Give this man all your moneys please. Trickle down economy.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

I've got a 2006-2011 Yamaha R6 Graves Exhaust

I don't have an R6 so I certainly don't need it. It's bran new, flawless, etc.

You tell me what it's worth to you

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

How are we supposed to ride now?!

Will that dampener work on a 09 YZF?

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

I know it may not feel like it Albert, but You should be getting a KTMyou're doing the right thing

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Gnaghi posted:

Reposting that drat A* women's jacket I bought by mistake too.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/mcy/2969979580.html

I'll show that to the missus tonight, she might actually want to grab that off ya

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Gnaghi posted:

Sounds good, cause it sure doesn't fit me. I just scored an Icon Pursuit jacket off ebay for almost the same price, hopefully I have better luck with it.

Looks like it'll be a bit too big sadly :(

Good luck with the sale.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Selling SM wheels for 2001-2008 Yamaha dirt bikes. Includes everything but tires. Inquire within.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Selling a bunch of SV stuff soon...

First up on the block is a full set of black & yellow track plastics, w/ gas tank.

Armour bodies stuff, in pretty good nick. The paint is ugly as it was a lazy job, and there are chips here and there but if you sanded her down and painted it back up its a great platform. Plus the plastics were $700+ new. Never been crashed.

$350 + shipping for plastics
$500 and I'll include the never dented matching gas tank (W/o Pump or cap) which has stomp grips and a tank pad. Turn your street SV into full on track mode and ride with piece of mind.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

invision posted:

How much for the tank by itself

NVM, sold today :(

FlerpNerpin fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Aug 22, 2012

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Speed bleeders for a GSXR.

I bought them for my track bike not thinking that I actually run R6 calipers, which are a different size. Whoops.

I paid $14 plus shipping, opened package, realized mistake, put in drawer two days ago. Make offer.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

xd posted:

Would those fit a 2011-13 model with factory brembo's?

They're model SB7100S, which are for a 06-08. I should have mentioned, I thought they covered a wider range. The Brembo calipers are different than the Nissan ones.

I think the Brembos use SB1010S, which is a different one than what I have

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

If anyone in Seattle needs tires, 160 or 180 rears, let me know. I have a crapload of take offs from the last two years of track riding and I'm sick of the pile growing. Zool has a few sets too he could probably happily part with.

All sets will be in healthy date ranges (2 years old max) and have been worked pretty hard at the track. Aggressive rubber, DOT race compounds mostly. Good for tons of miles on the street though. I don't have any street bikes to wear them all the way gone on.

Can possibly help you mount them too, depending on my schedule.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

That's a fine price.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Anyone wants a 749 S lemmie know.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

04. 14k miles. Storied history. Bitchin track bike platform w/ all the stuffs. Cleans up well for street mode.

PM me if you wanna gab about it.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

poo poo that is a hot price for that bike. I'm sorry I can't give that a home. Someone will snatch it right up.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

I'm so sad I'm not in a position to buy this from you now.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Just wanted to say this bike is the tits; and having this and a SDR makes you someone I'd like to grab a beer with sometime.

Hope your keepin' it orange on the trade-in

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

BlackMK4 posted:

I can swing it but I'd have to sell the Tuono off....

Yeah the answer here is obvious, ditch the zero and ride the hero buddy.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

This is a small market so I'm not going to go all effort post on it but I'm selling my FZ-10 (3500 miles, luggage rack, exhaust, ECU tune, quick shifter). I'm asking $9,000 but I'd do a goon a deal and am happy to accommodate a fly n' ride or shipment or possibly even delivery down to anything north of SF from the Seattle area.

Anyway, if your ears perked up reading this shoot me a PM or w/e and I can spill deets. Fantastic bike but I just never ride on the street these days and I'm focusing on track riding again and already bought an RSV4...

Be rad to pass it onto a goon

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

I have a set of 120/17 F and 160/17 R ContiAttack SM tires for free to anyone who wants them

Life left: ~80% edge grip ~90% center tread (supermoto life is really easy on tires)

Stored inside on a tire rack nearly their whole life mounted to my 450 SM's 17" wheel set. I put about 200 miles on the street on these and then this year used them for a few rounds of Supermoto racing & a track day a few weekends ago. Though on the end of the scale age wise, they still heat up and stick great and I would absolutely throw them on a commuter or w/e if I had one they fit. But I don't and nor does anyone around me so before I toss them in the trash I offer them up here for free - you pay shipping probably $35-60 I'd guess depending on where you are. I happen to have a box handy as the slicks I just replaced these with for racing have arrived.

So if you have something you commute on and just want to slab away some tires without guilt HMU

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Anyone wanna buy a 690 Enduro in WA hit me up - no PM until Lowtax sale completed but username @ gmail will get to me. I'm lookin' for 4k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

I have a Garmin 595 LM, like new, w/ moto mount ($100), all original accessories, box & documents, low miles, bla bla bla

These babies are $700 new (lmao Garmin) and this unit is a little less than a year old.

$300 + shipping to goon. LM means lifetime maps, so one less thing to worry about. Inquire within.