Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Moving out of the country. Selling my 05 KLR 650 in ATL. Willing to offer a Goon discount.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/mcy/4085502762.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Do iiiiiittttttt. I did my first group SuMo ride last weekend. Hauled balls through 30 miles of twisties to get to the 30 or so miles of dirt we rode.

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer

NitroSpazzz posted:

2008 Yamaha WR250x - 4500 miles

Need to clear up some space for future projects and toys so the WR needs to go. Airbox mod, FMF fuel programmer, full FMF pipe with power bomb header and Q4 muffler.

Located near Knoxville, TN - Do a fly-n-ride, I'll pick you up from the airport then you can hit the Tail of the Dragon before heading home.

Goon price $3500 obo

Full details here - http://knoxville.craigslist.org/mcy/5436240549.html

You have no idea how tempting this is, but I'd have to fly and ride back to Colorado and I don't hate myself that much. :(

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer
gently caress/Thank You, Coydog!

I kinda want a 450 anyway. :(

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Gotta get my trip to Iceland budgeted first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer

ChewedFood posted:

I've got a friend in Seattle selling a wr 250 with Athena 296 big bore kit, full FMF, power commander, air box mod. Want me to get a price from him? Fly and ride to here is a lot easier. Ooh also his is a 2012.

He's selling because I got him to buy not one but TWO KTMs. A 450 sx-f and a Duke to replace both of the functions of his wr.

Sure. I'm not really on the market for a bike, but if the price is right...