Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Please give me terrible avatar that is awesome
For Sale - 2005 Honda F4i w/ 11k miles in Reno

http://reno.craigslist.org/mcy/1296355313.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

2005 Honda CBR600 F4i in silver. This bike is in excellent condition and has always been garaged. Comes with the original tool set under the seat and the repair manual for the bike.

It has just about 12k adult driven miles, mostly touring, no track/race days. Mileage may increase a bit as I still ride the bike. Bike has never sat more than a month without being run.

This bike is NOT CA legal and can be used for a track bike or out of state only.

It does have a some scratches on the fairing on the right side as it tipped over in the garage one day and. Bar ends and mirrors replaced after tip over so the only remaining marks are on the fairing. Also has some blemishes on the tail/passenger grip due to my luggage rubbing on it and a scuff on the left passenger peg from my car tapping it in the garage.

Bike has a Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen, clip-on cruise control, Tech-Spec tank grips, low profile turn signals, and a fender eliminator. Bike has Michelin Pilot Road sport touring tires with 1,500-2,000 miles on them.

Why am I selling it? Because it turns out the bike is a 49-state bike which is not CA emissions legal and I live in Sacramento, CA. I was given temp tags but later had my registration fees refunded because the bike was still considered 'new' when I bought with around 3k miles on it. I fought the CA DMV on this for a year but finally lost.
I must move or sell the bike. So I am selling the bike and can meet you anywhere.

My loss is your gain. The 49-state F4i has more horsepower and is faster than the CA legal, 50-state versions out there.

You will receive the clear South Dakota title signed over to me and a DMV bill of sale transferring it to you. $3500 Please email me @ cameron.tatsch@gmail.com for more info or pictures.

Click here for the full 2048x1536 image.

Click here for the full 1920x1080 image.

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

2005 Silver Honda CBR600 F4i - $2900 Firm
SA - Mart Thread - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3375179

I'm selling my 49 state, 2005 Silver Honda CBR600 F4i . This bike is in excellent condition and has always been garaged. Comes with the original tool set under the seat, the owners manual, and the repair manual for the bike. Click on the pictures to see larger versions.>

It has just about 12k adult driven miles, mostly touring, no track/race days. Mileage may increase a bit as I still ride the bike. Bike has never sat more than a month without being run.

It does have a some scratches on the fairing on the right side as it tipped over in the garage. Bar ends and mirrors replaced after tip over so the only remaining marks are on the fairing. Has some blemishes on the metal passenger grip due to my luggage rubbing on it.

Bike has a Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen, clip-on cruise control, Tech-Spec tank grips, low profile turn signals, and a fender eliminator. Bike has Michelin Pilot Road sport touring tires with 2,000 miles on them.

Why am I selling it? Because it turns out the bike is a 49-state bike which is not CA emissions legal and I live in Truckee, CA. I was given temp tags but later had my registration fees refunded because the bike was still considered 'new' when I bought with around 3k miles on it. I fought the CA DMV on this for a year but finally lost.
I must move or sell the bike. So I am selling the bike in Reno/Sparks/Tahoe and surrounding areas and will drive the bike up there and meet you.

My loss is your gain, as the 49-state F4i has more horsepower and is faster than the CA legal, 50-state versions out there.

You will receive the clear South Dakota title (which is signed over to me) and a Nevada DMV bill of sale transferring it to you.

I also have:

Proficient Motorcycling by David Hough - $24 shipped US Media Mail

A Twist of the Wrist 2 by Keith Code - $14 shipped US Media Mail

Sport Riding Techniques by Nick Ienatsch - $19 shipped US Media Mail

I also have 3 motorcycle books for sale:

Proficient Motorcycling by David Hough - $24 shipped US Media Mail

A Twist of the Wrist 2 by Keith Code - $14 shipped US Media Mail

Sport Riding Techniques by Nick Ienatsch - $19 shipped US Media Mail

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

edit

Deadly Mongoose fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Oct 24, 2011

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Paytizzle posted:

I'm interested in Proficient Motorcycling. Paypal?

hactar@sluggy.net

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Paytizzle posted:

You've got money!

Book is in the mail. I have to say, Proficient Motorcycling is the best all around riding book I've read. They should add a few bucks to the MSF and give it all students as a way to continue their learning.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Frances B Cat is the new owner of my baby. Take good care of her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also have the 2 motorcycle books for sale, all in mint condition and at a reduce price:

A Twist of the Wrist 2 by Keith Code - $10 shipped US Media Mail

Sport Riding Techniques by Nick Ienatsch - $14 shipped US Media Mail

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

A Twist of the Wrist 2 by Keith Code - $10 shipped US Media Mail

Sport Riding Techniques by Nick Ienatsch - $15 shipped US Media Mail

Paypal at hactar@sluggy.net

Anyone want them?

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

deadlinguo posted:

Willing to do $20 for both?

$21 and you got deal.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

deadlinguo posted:

Sure. What's your email?

Paypal to hactar@sluggy.net with your address.

Safe riding!

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

I've sold the bike and the books here; now it's time to sell the rear stand.

So unused the wheels are still shiny and hardly scratched.

Payed $120 retail a few years back.

$60 plus shipping to US goons?

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Deadly Mongoose posted:

I've sold the bike and the books here; now it's time to sell the rear stand.

So unused the wheels are still shiny and hardly scratched.

Payed $120 retail a few years back.

$60 plus shipping to US goons?

$60 shipped anyone?

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

JohnnyDangerously posted:

ugh beaten by 2 days

Since Z3n bailed, hactar@sluggy.net if you are a us goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Ghost Cactus posted:

Buy my F4i!

I'm moving at the end of the month, and as much as it breaks my heart to do it, I need to sell my bike.

Edit: I'm an idiot and forgot to say where I am. I'm in El Paso, Texas.

2005 Honda CBR600 F4i with 36,000 miles. Asking $3,500 for bike, parts, and accessories. It's in excellent condition and runs great. Never crashed. I dropped it in my driveway a few times due to klutziness.

IMG_2183-12:4:2013 by Ghost Cactus, on Flickr

Comes with frame sliders, bar sliders, tank grips on the sides and the top, factory toolkit, aftermarket high visibility brake lights, and flush turn signals. I also have the factory manual, the Haynes manual, and a throttle lock.

IMG_2186-12:4:2013 by Ghost Cactus, on Flickr

Included in $3,500: DID X-ring chain, chain break tool, new front and rear Renthal sprockets, Battery Tender Jr., oil filter wrench, new K&N air filter, and Pit Bull stand that fits spooled and unspooled bikes.

IMG_1986-11:26:2013 by Ghost Cactus, on Flickr

IMG_1989-11:26:2013 by Ghost Cactus, on Flickr

IMG_1997-11:26:2013 by Ghost Cactus, on Flickr

I'm giving you guys a day or two before I post it on Craigslist. I love this bike, and I want a nice person to enjoy it.

I bought the bike for $3,000 three(ish) years ago from a kind goon, and I'm asking $3,500 to include the stand, chain, sprockets, etc. Make me an offer.

I can ride it a little ways for you to pick up, but then you'll miss out on most of the goodies. I can't do any multi-day ride and fly sort of things, unfortunately.

Here's an old glamor shot:

DSC_8292 04-2011 by Ghost Cactus, on Flickr

Link to SA Mart thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3591731

*sniff*

I was just talking about this bike the other day.

Good to see you doubled the mileage on it. Great versatile bike for anyone.