Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice

lowcrabdiet posted:

Can I get dibs until Wednesday? Thanks!

Still looking to pick these up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Yeah, no problem. Don't forget that I have the other side of the pants zipper, so they can be made to fit most jackets if you're more proactive than I was :v:

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
With all that steel sliding on the ground, the friction burns would be pretty gnarly.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
edit:nevermind

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Mar 18, 2012

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
I have a pair of Sidi Fusion boots that are getting retired in favor of a different pair I wear.

There's a bit of rash on the toe sliders, but other than that, they've got tons of life left in them. I'd rather let someone else get use out of them than have them sit here.
They're size 43 Euro (about a 9.5 US), $125 plus shipping.

edit: I'll also clean them up before shipping them out, of course.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Mar 26, 2012

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Where are you located?

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
All right, I'll keep it updated.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

AncientTV posted:

I have a pair of Sidi Fusion boots that are getting retired in favor of a different pair I wear.

There's a bit of rash on the toe sliders, but other than that, they've got tons of life left in them. I'd rather let someone else get use out of them than have them sit here.
They're size 43 Euro (about a 9.5 US), $125 plus shipping.

edit: I'll also clean them up before shipping them out, of course.

Making this $125 shipped to make things easy.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
I typically wear a 10 in normal shoes, and while these were a bit tight in the toe-box when I got them, they've stretched out to accommodate. Also, I don't think there's any size difference between A* and Sidi, at least nothing major, so these should be perfect.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Anyone here have small one-piece leathers they want to get rid of?

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
This is more of a feeler post than anything.

It's not as clean as the picture makes it out to be.

I'll be selling my 2007 Ninja 250 in a month or so (after I'm done fixing up my SV650), and I wanted to see if there'd be any interested parties here before I go through the cycle of hating Craigslisters again.
I've had it since ~7000 miles on the odo (about 25k now), and it's had all of its necessary services. PO ran into the back of a truck like an idiot, so I replaced the damaged parts (front fairing stay, headlight, gauges, and I swapped all the fairings from an '04 onto it).
It's been good to me on commutes, the track, and on trips, but it's time to move on.

I'll type up some more precise information if anyone thinks they'd be interested.
To a goon, I'd probably be looking for $1300, and that includes an extra set of hosed up plastics, tank, fairing stay, headlight, and gauges that I used as track parts.

PM or reply or whatever

edit: Forgot to say that I'm located in Jacksonville, FL :downs:

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Feb 16, 2013

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

XYLOPAGUS posted:

Boots:

Sidi Fusions size EU 43, US 95. A bit scuffed up, but still 100% functional. I picked these up from AncientTV in this thread a few months ago and eventually upgraded to some Sidi Vertigos. A great starting boot.

Godspeed, boots :patriot:
For those interested, these are great for commuting.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

Deeters posted:

Yeah, I'm 5'9" and a 32 waist. Any idea if that zipper will work with more than just Dainese jackets?

There are a few different sizes and lengths that manufacturers will use. I know personally that between 6 different brands, I've never had zippers match up cross-brand.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
edit: s-s-s-sold

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Apr 7, 2013

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
This is more of an interest gauge than anything, but I figured I'd try. I want to get a Teiz one-piece for commuting, but that would mean getting rid of my Dainese two piece textile suit.

Both euro size 46, it's a pair of New Drake Air pants and a G. Air-Frame Tex jacket. They're both great bits of kit, and even better zipped together, but I only use them for commutes, and only ever together, so I don't really have a use for a two piece rather than a one.

They've never been down, and the only sign that they've been used is a couple loose stitches in the jacket's 360* zipper panel (nothing that inhibits connection) and some slight fading, but nothing noticeable from a couple feet away.
I use them from 50 degrees with the jacket's liner, right up into the terrible high 90's of Florida summers.

I'm 5'10" and ~155lbs, for comparison:

(they weren't zipped together here, but it's accurate enough.

$350 for both, ish.

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Apr 9, 2013

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
This is a longshot, but I just got a NIB pair of black, medium A* GP Tech gloves, and they ended up being a size too big for me (apparently they run small :mad:). I'm wondering if anyone may have a pair of smalls in similar condition that they'd want to trade. I got them from WERAclassifieds, so I can't just exchange them.

Either that, or comparable gloves in whatever condition with money on top if the trade isn't even.

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Jul 30, 2013

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
I'd be interested if JSB doesn't want 'em.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
If only you were a country closer, I could use another dumpy ninja in my life :3:

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

Beach Bum posted:

50 of these babies are on their way to me. I am working through the rest of the orders I have neglected in the past week or so due to doing other things. Sorry for disappearing!

Paypal info will be up when I actually have product in hand alongside a stack of envelopes.

Also in for one for :10bux:

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

Beach Bum posted:

Are you still in Tally? I can meet you locally for a dollar off :)

I am! PM me and we can plan something

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

Springfield Fatts posted:

Whattup fellow FL goons, Jacksonville checking in. Don't come to our city. It sucks.

Lived there for 23 years, can't agree more.

Does anyone happen to have a pair of Dainese TRQ tours in either a US 9.5 or 10 they'd want to sell? I missed the boat on last year's model clearance pricing :saddowns:

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

Only a few months late, do you still have any available? I know I called dibs on one at one point but we never arranged a meetup (I'm in Tally)

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
I'll take a second if someone backs out in that case :v:

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
He's also still postin' so no running yet either

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Don't let your dreams be dreams, do it today! (I just got another bike and I need ma gotdam tag)

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
You're welcome everybody

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Trusted Poster™
poo poo I even live in the same town

AncientTV