Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Wendigo
Jul 9, 2013

Grimey Drawer
My neighbour handed me The Dogs of Riga over the fence and insisted I read it. I think I've only seen one of the Branagh Wallander TV movies, and really liked it. But drat, Wallander is one depressed guy. Not the perfect escapist read for a summer vacation, but his moroseness is kinda comforting.

Robot Wendigo fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jul 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Wendigo
Jul 9, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Just bought The Passage but after reading some online reviews I'm starting to get buyer's remorse.

Robot Wendigo
Jul 9, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Just started Marvel Comics: The Untold Story. Stan Lee really comes across as a douche in this.

Robot Wendigo fucked around with this message at 00:53 on May 25, 2014

Robot Wendigo
Jul 9, 2013

Grimey Drawer

RedTonic posted:

Got a softcover Perdido Street Station to start this weekend. I've been told I'll either really dig it or really hate Mieville's style.

I work upstairs from a bookstore so it's hard to not go down and buy everything.

If you're fan of reading RPG source books, you'll enjoy Perdido . Mieville was a big fan of those in his youth, and it shows.

Robot Wendigo
Jul 9, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Just started the Sword Art Online light novel. My first light novel, so I hope it's gentle.

Robot Wendigo
Jul 9, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Picked up Night Lords, a 40K omnibus about the cheerful Chaos Space Marines. Looking forward to it after I finish up with Eisenhorn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Wendigo
Jul 9, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Not a bad haul. What's first on the list?

• Locked thread